CLOSED- 70 BLT points to rent $14pp no minimum anytime before 2/1/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

suebeelin

DIS Veteran
Up to 70 BLT points to rent. No minimum. If needed will try to book 11mo at 8am for home resort priority!

Please let me know the dates needed. Thx!

Last edited:
Can you tell me if there are any studios or 1-bedrooms available from 12/10 - 12/13?

This year, 2016?

Unfortunately for this year, 2 months from now, there are no consecutive days for dec 10-13 (and for most of the first two weeks of December bc it is traditionally the busiest Dvc time, and the near park resort has been booked for upwards of 7mo).

There is a 1bd preferred at SSR from dec 11-12. Nothing for dec 10.

Dvc is most effective if booked 6-11 months ahead of time.

Looking for a long shot. 11/12/16-11/15/16 for 5 people. Willing to move, open to resort and partial stay not a problem. Also can do it if resort works for 3 instead of 5. I know it's a hard request but figured things change and something might open up :)

Hi! Only a 2bd standard at Saratoga Springs on November 14, 15 and a 2bd at OKW on Nov 13. No Studios or 1bds.... Nothing available at all on November 12....

Hello! I am looking for a studio room for the following dates : 12/11-12/13, 1/20-1/22, and 3/3-3/5. Thank you in advance for your time.

Vanessa

Hello! I am looking for a studio room for the following dates : 12/11-12/13, 1/20-1/22, and 3/3-3/5. Thank you in advance for your time.

Vanessa

Hi Vanessa,

Sorry nothing between Dec 11-13. DVC's business time is the first two weeks of December believe it or not.

However, there are availabilities between March 3-5, for two nights at:

Saratoga standard 36 pts
Saratoga preferred 42
Old Key West 38 pts
Animal Kingdom Kidani Savannah 44pts
Animal Kingdom Kidani standard 36pts

If you're willing to switch resorts, there is availability on Monday and Tuesday at the Poly (right now).

I don't want to rent out more than 70 points, so I hope you understand that I only checked for March. Please let me know if you would like me to book this! Please also feel free to email me at suebeelin at gmail

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm not sure if you'd consider a transfer but I need 16 BLT points with a 2017 UY to complete a vacation. I have six days already booked but wanted to add a seventh and I'm 16 points short. Let me know if you're willing.

Thanks,

Chris

Thank you for checking! Was the Poly room you were referring to in December? Because my March dates are on a weekend.

Thank you for checking! Was the Poly room you were referring to in December? Because my March dates are on a weekend.

Sorry I had looked for March 3-6, and the poly was open match 4/5 but not 3. Then I reread your post and realized you only wanted March 3-5.

Hi,

I'm not sure if you'd consider a transfer but I need 16 BLT points with a 2017 UY to complete a vacation. I have six days already booked but wanted to add a seventh and I'm 16 points short. Let me know if you're willing.

Thanks,

Chris

My points include banked points for 2/1/17-2/1/18. I can make a reservation for you and link it? Sorry I can't transfer banked points ;( I think

My points include banked points for 2/1/17-2/1/18. I can make a reservation for you and link it? Sorry I can't transfer banked points ;( I think

I'm only 16 short so would cost me a lot more to go the rental route (as I'd need the full amount for the last night).

Any studios available February 20-21, 2017?

Currently, there are availabilities for one day in a studio btwn Feb 21-22 at the following locations:
Animal Kingdom Jambo standard 16 points
Animal Kingdom Kidani standard 16 point
Animal Kingdom Kidani Svannah 19 points
Old Key West both near Hospitaility house and not 14 points
Saratoga preferred 17 points
Saratoga standard 14 points

Hope this helps!

I'm only 16 short so would cost me a lot more to go the rental route (as I'd need the full amount for the last night).

If DVC will let me transfer banked points, I can do it. Can you check with them? I don't think they will though...

Thank you checking! Any one bedroom February 20-21st? Poly preferably or BLT

Hi no 1bds at Blt and the poly is comprised of all studios (albeit very big studios).

Only 1bds at:
Akl jambo std 32pts
Akl kidani std 32pts
Akl kidani savanah 38pts
Bwv Boardwalk view 37pts
Okw 30pts
Ssr std and preferred 31/36pts
Wilderness lodge 37pts

Personally I would try to lock down the bwv Boardwalk view or wilderness lodge. The wilderness lodge is a boatride from mk, but keep in mind there is construction there (I believe they are building new rooms and villas).

Please let me know, as availability can change.

If you pm me I can shoot you my email address... it's actually pretty simple. My username plus gmail

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter