• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: 66 Points for Rent at $9/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

jklengr

Earning My Ears
I had to cancel my reservations for 10/18-10/20 at Saratoga Springs - 66 points. Points are now in a holding account which means:

- I can only book reservations that are 60 days or less away from the date of booking. Example: if I book a reservation on October 16, 2013, the reservation would have to be for earlier than December 14, 2013.
- Points will expire on 2/1/14 so reservations must be prior to that date.

66 points x $9/point plus Pay Pal fees.

I prefer to use all 66 points in one reservation and I will add some of my 2014 use year points to complete a reservation needing more than the 66 points.

PM or email me at jklengr@gmail.com if interested.

Hi,

Looking for Nov 7,8,9 - 2 people - Studio or 1bdrm, Any resort. Have some flexibility.

Thanks,
Randy

Looking for one night, check in Oct 25.
2 adults
1 child - age 7
preferably BWV or BCV...or whatever is available
Studio

Looking at one night Animal Kingdom Jambo value studio arriving Dec 1st. Thanks.

Looking at one night Animal Kingdom Jambo value studio arriving Dec 1st. Thanks.

As I stated in my posting I need to use all 66 points in one reservation. A studio room for one night will not use up all 66 points.

Jim

Hi,

We're looking for a studio at BWV or BCV Dec 23-28 or 29, 2013. Actually, if there's no availability, we'd consider any location - if you have points and there is availability. Oh alternative dates would be Dec 29 2013- Jan 4 2014.

We're looking to rent points and need you to reserve. ( not transfer)

Thanks.

Ken

I had to cancel my reservations for 10/18-10/20 at Saratoga Springs - 66 points. Points are now in a holding account which means:

- I can only book reservations that are 60 days or less away from the date of booking. Example: if I book a reservation on October 16, 2013, the reservation would have to be for earlier than December 14, 2013.
- Points will expire on 2/1/14 so reservations must be prior to that date.

66 points x $9/point plus Pay Pal fees.

I prefer to use all 66 points in one reservation and I will add some of my 2014 use year points to complete a reservation needing more than the 66 points.

PM or email me at jklengr@gmail.com if interested.
I was looking for 3 night to the Beach Club...1/28/14-1/30/14...let me know.

Hi,

We're looking for a studio at BWV or BCV Dec 23-28 or 29, 2013. Actually, if there's no availability, we'd consider any location - if you have points and there is availability. Oh alternative dates would be Dec 29 2013- Jan 4 2014.

We're looking to rent points and need you to reserve. ( not transfer)

Thanks.

Ken

Sending you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter