CLOSED - 620 OKW points for rent @ $12.50 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 10/3 to 10/at OKW (first) studio 48 pts, BCV (second) 62 pts, or BWV (third) studio preferred 62 pts. Thanks for checking.

Looking for 10/3 to 10/at OKW (first) studio 48 pts, BCV (second) 62 pts, or BWV (third) studio preferred 62 pts. Thanks for checking.

Hi Cathy,

Sorry but there doesn't seem to be any availability at any studio for any of the nights you are looking at. Unfortunately the month of October is pretty booked up.

Needing a studio (5 people) at OKW for 5 nights, Sept 12, checking out the 17th. Needing 71 points if I figured it correctly. Sorry ~ new to the site.

Needing a studio (5 people) at OKW for 5 nights, Sept 12, checking out the 17th. Needing 71 points if I figured it correctly. Sorry ~ new to the site.

Hi Sharon,

Is one of the people an infant? Otherwise the only studio that accomodates 5 people is Grand Floridian - which isn't available.

Unfortunately, OKW is booked for most of the dates you requested. SSR is available for that week if you are interested in staying there. It's 66 points.

Thanks for checking, Hannah. I figured it might be all booked, but thought I would give it a try. Appreciate your time!

I'm not sure how many points you have left....but would love to book in okw 2 bedroom Mar 9-13....I think it's 160 points...thanks!

I hope you still have enough points...I would love to stay in a 2 bedroom villa at OKW or maybe BWV OR SSR FROM March 9-13 next year. The cheapest one at OKW is 160 points

Thanks!

I hope you still have points......for a 2 bedroom villa over my kiddos spring break I need at least 160 (for OKW). Dates are march 9-15, 2015

Thanks!

Can the points be used for Grand Californian? I'm not sure how this works.

They can be used for GC, but I can only book 7 months out because my home resort is OKW. My understanding is that GC books up very quickly, so you will either want to rent directly from someone who has GC as their home resort (they can begin booking at 11 months out) or work with someone who can book as soon as the 7 month window opens up. If you are already within 7 months of your trip, I am happy to check availability for you. I just know there's not much available within 7 months.

Hope that helps!

They can be used for GC, but I can only book 7 months out because my home resort is OKW. My understanding is that GC books up very quickly, so you will either want to rent directly from someone who has GC as their home resort (they can begin booking at 11 months out) or work with someone who can book as soon as the 7 month window opens up. If you are already within 7 months of your trip, I am happy to check availability for you. I just know there's not much available within 7 months.

Hope that helps!

Thanks so much! I'm looking jan 14-20 for a 2 bed. Probably a long shot!

looking for a transfer of 125 points can you do this? Need for trip of Feb 2015

Hi there! I'm looking for a studio at VGC for Feb 8-13th, 2015.

Long shot, I know but thanks for checking for me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter