• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED - 62 SSR Pts for Rent @ $11/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

jklengr

Earning My Ears
I now have 62 points for rent, home resort - Saratoga Springs. I will rent them for $11/pt plus 4% for payment transfer fees if you use Pay Pal.

I can book 11 months out at Saratoga Springs, 7 months out on all other resorts.

Please respond via PM or email me at jklengr@gmail.com.

Need the following info:

- Arrival/departure dates
- Preference list for DVC resorts
- Room size and view specifics
- Number of people in rooms (Adults and children/ages of children)

Jim

Have 2 bookings if you could help with either. 2 adults and 1 child age 12. 6/8-6/12 and 12/18-12/22. Will need magical express for both

I need more info. Do you have preferences on resorts (I can only book at Saratoga Springs at this time for a December booking)? What size room do you want - Studio or 1 bedroom? Do you have a view preference if available?

Please PM or email me at jklengr@gmail.com.

Jim

Hi!

Looking for BLT 8/23-8/30 or BWV, BCV 1br
2A, 3K (6,4,1)

If these are not available, VWL 1br would be great too, thanks!!

No rooms available at BLT or BCV.

BWV has a 1BR Garden/Pool view for dates 8/24 - 8/30 @ 215 points

DWL has full availability for 1BR on your dates @ 255 points

Others with full availability are AKL-Kidani Savannah view/242 pts, SSR/227 pts, and OKW/227 pts.

Email me at jklengr@gmail.com and let me know what you think.

Jim

Looking for may 2-4. 2 adults 2 children. Prefer BLT studio standard view, boardwalk villas studio SV or AKLV studio SV. Thanks

No DVC resort has any studio rooms for the dates you have requested. Sorry. Let me know if any other dates/rooms are of interest.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter