• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED - 62 Points for Rent - $18 VGC Grand Californian (use ANYWHERE right now!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello - I just booked flights for Dec 11-Dec 15 2021...Last minute...I know. We are a family of 5, can you find anything? Thank You

Hello - I just booked flights for Dec 11-Dec 15 2021...Last minute...I know. We are a family of 5, can you find anything? Thank You
The resorts are pretty much sold out for the dates you are referencing. There is a 2-bedroom available at Boulder Ridge for 2 nights for 12/13 - 12/15..

If you wish to discuss further or look at other dates or room types, I'm happy to help you. We can discuss over DM, but you'll need to get your count above 10:

Posters with fewer than 10 posts should be directed to this thread -HOW TO USE the DISboards PRIVATE CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM)

Thank you!!!

Hi Im looking for any of these for November 13-15, 2021. There will be 8 adults. Thank you.

The grand floridian-2 bedroom villa
Boulder Ridge- 2 bedroom
Contemporary- 2 bedroom villa
Cooper creek villas- 2 bedroom villa
Animal kingdom villas kidani village- 2 bedroom
Beach club- 2 bedroom villa
Old key west- 2 bedroom villa/3 bedroom villa
Riviera- 2 bedroom
Saratoga springs- 2 bedroom villa

Hi - are there any openings from either 2/21-2/25 or 2/22-2/25? 2 adults, 2 kids. Thanks!

I have the following points available to rent.

VGC, $18pp - August 2021 UY (Villas at Grand Californian)
Rent up to 717 114 points for reservations beginning August 1, 2021 through July 31, 2022. 114 points from 2021

AUL, $18pp - June 2022 UY (Aulani)
Rent up to 258 42 points (+ can borrow 150 from 2023 UY) for reservations beginning June 1, 2022 or later. 42 points from 2022.

VGF, $19pp - June 2022 UY (Villas at Grand Floridian)
Rent up to 665 100 points (+ can borrow 218 from 2023 UY) for reservations beginning June 1, 2022 or later. 100 points from 2022.

For VGC, VGF, AUL, best availability is between 7 months and 11 months from the date you are reading this (late-April 2022 to early-Sept 2022). For VGC, there are minimal rooms available within 7 months of the current date.

If you're interested in renting and I can help you, please DM me (preferred and quickest) or post below. I will respond as quickly as possible to your questions. Please state the resort, check-in and check-out date you are looking for, room size, preferred view (if applicable) and number of people.

I provide a contract for rentals and use e-signatures. Payment via Zelle, Venmo or cashier's check preferred. Payment via Paypal requires sending "friends & family" mode

If I confirm availability and you do wish to proceed, I will need the following sent via private DIRECT MESSAGE (note email, phone numbers, address can ONLY be sent via DM) so I can book the reservation and email you reservation confirmation details and a contract:
1. Email address
2. Phone Number
3. Name of all adults
4. Address of all adults.
5. Name and age of all children up to 17 y/o (specify age, including infants)

Thanks in advance!

Hi, do you have 230 points for Aulani? Jan 2 thru Jan 7 (5 Nights). Thanks!

Any points available for July 17-21,2022 for 2 standard views studios at BWV (104 total points)?

Any points available for July 17-21,2022 for 2 standard views studios at BWV (104 total points)?
Thanks for your message!!! I can currently book at any resort through June 6th, 2022. For BWV in July, 2022, you will need someone with BWV Home Resort points.

Thanks for your message!!! I can currently book at any resort through June 6th, 2022. For BWV in July, 2022, you will need someone with BWV Home Resort points.

Oh yes...! I am early aren't I?! Sorry about that!

Looking for transfer or rental for Beach Club two bedroom. Check-in 6/16/22. Check out 6/19/22. I believe seven month window is 11/6/21. Six adults

I have the following points available to rent.

VGC, $18pp - August 2021 UY (Villas at Grand Californian)
Rent up to 114 points for reservations beginning August 1, 2021 through July 31, 2022. 44 points from 2021 (70 from 2020).

AUL, $18pp - June 2022 UY (Aulani)
Rent up to 192 points for reservations beginning June 1, 2022 or later. 42 points from 2022, 150 points from 2023

VGF, $19pp - June 2022 UY (Villas at Grand Floridian)
Rent up to 318 points for reservations beginning June 1, 2022 or later. 100 points from 2022, 218 points from 2023.

For VGC, VGF, AUL, best availability is between 7 months and 11 months from the date you are reading this (June 2022 to Oct 2022). For VGC, there are minimal rooms available within 7 months of the current date.

If you're interested in renting and I can help you, please DM me (preferred and quickest) or post below. I will respond as quickly as possible to your questions. Please state the resort, check-in and check-out date you are looking for, room size, preferred view (if applicable) and number of people.

I provide a contract for rentals and use e-signatures. Payment via Zelle, Venmo or cashier's check preferred. Payment via Paypal requires sending "friends & family" mode

If I confirm availability and you do wish to proceed, I will need the following sent via private DIRECT MESSAGE (note email, phone numbers, address can ONLY be sent via DM) so I can book the reservation and email you reservation confirmation details and a contract:
1. Email address
2. Phone Number
3. Name of all adults
4. Address of all adults.
5. Name and age of all children up to 17 y/o (specify age, including infants)

Thanks in advance!

Hi, do you have points for Aulani (2 nights). Jan 1 & Jan 2. Ocean Studio. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter