CLOSED 600 Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a one bedroom at either BLT or Boardwalk for 12/01/13-12/06/13. Thank you!

Hi, I am looking for a studio in preferably BWV or AKV. I would be willling to do SSR or OKW, too for the dates of 9/12-9/16. Could you tell me if that is available?

I am looking for 104-144 points depending on what studio is available for May 5th - 11th at the BLT for my daughters birthday. Please let me know if they are still available! You may contact me at 865-323-8601. You may also contact me at (Cherie @ infinitumart . Com) Thanks so much!

Hi,
If your points are still available we would like to rent 120 points for December 12th-18th, for 3 adults and a 2 year old. we are looking at a studio standard view. Thank you.
DK

I need 260 points to buy now. I am a newbie and cannot send you a private message with my email info. Do you post your email info?

I need 260 points for Aulani arriving Dec 21, 2013 and departing Dec 26, 2013. I need 2 studios for 5 adults, a 1 yr old and a 4 yr old. Can you help me?
I am a grandmother newbie. Thanks for any help.

I need 260 points for Aulani arriving Dec 21, 2013 and departing Dec 26, 2013. I need 2 studios for 5 adults, a 1 yr old and a 4 yr old. Can you help me?
I am a grandmother newbie. Thanks for any help.
I will check... Working for a little while. I will get back to anyone I have missed this afternoon.

Thanks!!

Hello,

I am looking for BCV Studio for Oct. 5-11 or Oct. 6-11. Can you please let me know if there is availability.

Thank you,
Stephanie

We are looking to stay at the BLT the first half of May or September for my daughters birthday and need 104-144 points depending on what studios are available. We would also consider the Beach Club Villas. Please let me know if you have these available. You can contact me at 865/323-8601 or (Cherie @ infinitumart . com) Thanks so much!

Hi, do you have any points left?
I need 273 (I think) as I want a 2 bedroom villa at Bay Lake Tower from 7-13 Dec 2013.
Can you help?

Do you still have points for rent? I am looking for AKV for Mon 5-27 thru Fri 5-31, checking out on Saturday morning 6-1. I prefer the value studio if available for 52 points. 2nd choice would be standard view studio for 67 points. After that OKW studio for 69 points. I would also like to add a dining plan to this as well.
Thank you!!

Looking for a 2 bedroom at Lake View Towers or Wilderness Lodge. Aug 17-26th. Please let me know if that could work.

Thanks Scott. - Very serious want to book within 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter