CLOSED: 600 Points for Rent @ $11pp - experienced renter

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVC Dude

Disney World Rocks!
I have about 600 points that I am renting for $11 per point.

Travel must be completed before (February 28, 2014).

If you are interested in renting DVC points from an experienced renter with a perfect 100% satisfaction rating and a hassle-free experience, then follow this easy Three Step process.

Step One - Send me a PM (Private Message) with the following information:
1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. Three top choices of locations

After I check availability, I will send you a PM or e-mail with the details and total price.

Step Two - Send me a PM (Private Message) with the following information:
1. Names of all guests and the ages of the children
2. Address, phone, and e-mail contact information
3. Do you want Magical Express (free airport pickup and drop-off), then I need flight info
4. Do you want to sign up for the Disney Dining Plan

Step Three – Payment terms
1. I accept payments via Paypal and absorb the transaction fees
2. 25% deposit when you receive a confirmation from Disney
3. 75% final payment 60 days before check-in

I have had several inquiries and some of the dates are not available.

Here is a great website to check availability for DVC resorts.

http://******.com/

Hi - I'm interested in renting points from you. Dates of travel are 2/15 - 2/20. I'm open to any 2 bedroom but would like to keep it to around 200/230 points.

Animal Kingdom 2 bedroom
Beach Club 2 bedroom
Old Key West 2 bedroom

Thank you!!!
Jen

That DVC Availability app is terrific. Only wish we'd known about it before booking our flights. Thanks for sharing...

Hi - I'm interested in renting points from you. Dates of travel are 2/15 - 2/20. I'm open to any 2 bedroom but would like to keep it to around 200/230 points.

Animal Kingdom 2 bedroom
Beach Club 2 bedroom
Old Key West 2 bedroom

Thank you!!!
Jen

The only resort with full availability for your request is SSR and that is 214 points.

The other resorts are partially sold out.

You could possibly do a split stay between SSR and another resort, but availability is limited for that week.

Let me know ASAP.

Hi,
We're looking for a studio at ALK, BWV, or BLT for check in on 1/31/14 and check out on 2/2/14.
Thanks!
Brian

Hi I am looking for AKL Jambo House Deluxe Studio either Standard view or Savannah view. Am willing to book the first night (19th) at SS and the other 5 nights at AKL. Points needed - 69. Thank you :)

Hi,
We're looking for a studio at ALK, BWV, or BLT for check in on 1/31/14 and check out on 2/2/14.
Thanks!
Brian

There is availability at both Jambo and Kidani, I sent you a PM asking you which one you want.

Hi I am looking for AKL Jambo House Deluxe Studio either Standard view or Savannah view. Am willing to book the first night (19th) at SS and the other 5 nights at AKL. Points needed - 69. Thank you :)

What month?

I have had several inquiries and some of the dates are not available.

Here is a great website to check availability for DVC resorts.

http://******.com/

I will quote myself and recommend the above website to check availability.

I still have about 250 points available

I still have points and keep sending me PMs and I will answer ASAP.

The #1 issue has been DVC has been sold out for many requested days and we have no control over that, but I am happy to keep checking.

This thread is Closed as these points are gone.

I will post a new thread later this weekend as I have another contract with a different use year than this one and I don't like to mix and match points.

Thanks to everyone that expresses and interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter