CLOSED - 500 SSR points for Rent @ 14 / point

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only DVC property I can see that has a studio available on those dates right now is the Vero Beach resort property, which is not a Walt Disney World destination. Its a separate resort far from WDW. Sorry.
Thank you for the quick response!

Hi. I’m a dvc member. I am looking to rent points for Feb 24th -26. Deluxe studio at copper creek. 17 point a night. First night would need to be waitlisted but the 25th is currently available. Can you private message me?

Hi, I'm looking for Copper Creek, a studio for 4/28-5/5 for 4 people. 2 Adults and 2 kids ages 9 & 5

Last edited:

Howdy! Looking for studio with two full beds (OKW or BWV?) for March 25-31 or April 6-11. Thanks!!

Last edited:
I'm trying to book ALK Jambo 3br Nov 9-17. Total cost is 662 points. Could do Nov 9-14 for 484 points = $6,776?

Hi, I’m looking to stay in a one bedroom for 2 adults 3 children Flexible- 5-7 days from April 19 to 26? I’d like to stay somewhere on the monorail if possible?

$14.00 a point.

Home resort is SSR. August 2019 use year, so plenty of time.

Sorry no transfers.

Not my first rodeo, been renting my excess points for almost 10 years.
References available on request (references consist email information of previous people who I have rented my points to).

Thank you,
Bob Meyers

Hi, looking for 2 bedroom, june 8 or 9 check in through June 19 checkout. We like SSR but will consider others. Thanks!

We are DVC members, but short points for our April stay. We are looking for a standard studio at SSR for April 11th. (14 points) I can PM you guest information and send payment via PayPal immediately.

Looking for 2 BR Villa on 3/22/19 and 3/27/19 at BLT or anywhere. Anything available?
I am booked for 3/23-3/27 but looking to extend a day in each direction.
Thanks!

Hello! My dates are May 18-25, do any resorts show available?

Thank you!

I know it’s still a few weeks out before this can be booked, but I’m looking for a Studio at SSR for 1/8/20-1/15/20. I think it should be 90 points.

Hi! My family of 5 has used DVC rental points on our last 2 visits to Disney. We are looking to take my son for graduation on May 29, 2019 for 7 nights. We are open to most resorts with a comparable studio for 5. Length of stay is flexible. Thank you so much!

Last edited:
$14.00 a point.

Sorry no transfers.

References available on request (references consist email information of previous people who I have rented my points to).

Thank you,
Bob Meyers
$14.00 a point.

Sorry no transfers.

Thank you,
Bob Meyers

Hi!

Interested in a studio or 1-bedroom for 10/19-10/24.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter