• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED....500+ points for rent $11pp... BWV...no Paypal fees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! You are a great DVC member....take note potential renters! ELMC is efficient and cordial.

Interested in renting 314 points for a 2br villa at beach club for 4 adults, 2 kids for 9/21-29.

Thanks!

Thank you! You are a great DVC member....take note potential renters! ELMC is efficient and cordial.

Thanks, June, that's very nice of you to say. I enjoyed speaking with you too. Have a great time on your trip and let me know if you need anything else! :)

Dan

Looking to see if there are any availabilities from 2/8/13 to 2/15/13 at Animal Kingdom (1st choice - Savannah view deluxe studio conceriege level, 2nd choice - Savannah view deluxe studio). We have 2 adults and 3 children (ages 8, 7, and 2). If nothing is available for AK, please give us a list of options for week indicated above.

Do you have anything at BWV available for Thanksgiving week? Preferably 11/17-11/23 but we are flexible with our dates within that week. 2 adults/2 children

I'm looking for a six night stay at AKL between Mar 20, 2013-Mar 26, 2013. I'd want a one bedroom savannah view room. Can you help?

Thanks!

Do you have anything at BWV available for Thanksgiving week? Preferably 11/17-11/23 but we are flexible with our dates within that week. 2 adults/2 children

There is availability for a 1BR with arrival on Sunday and departure on Wednesday. I don't see anything at BWV for the Wed and Thurs of Thanksgiving week. Please let me know if this works for you or if I can check availability at any other resort for you.

Thanks,
Dan

Looking to see if there are any availabilities from 2/8/13 to 2/15/13 at Animal Kingdom (1st choice - Savannah view deluxe studio conceriege level, 2nd choice - Savannah view deluxe studio). We have 2 adults and 3 children (ages 8, 7, and 2). If nothing is available for AK, please give us a list of options for week indicated above.

There is availability for all of those dates at Jambo and Kidani in a Deluxe Studio, Savanna View. Club level is completely booked. Please let me know if you would like me to book either of these for you. If you PM me with your phone number I can make the reservation online while on the phone with you. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time is acceptable to call you until.

Thanks,
Dan

I'm looking for a six night stay at AKL between Mar 20, 2013-Mar 26, 2013. I'd want a one bedroom savannah view room. Can you help?

Thanks!

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, I cannot help you with this reservation as it is beyond my 7 month booking window. To book this far in advance you will need to find someone who owns AKV as their home resort. Good luck!

-Dan

Looking for Nov 19-23, 2012 2 adults to teenagers 13 & 15. Would like 2 bedroom - value at Animal Kingdom. :flower3:

Looking for Nov 19-23, 2012 2 adults to teenagers 13 & 15. Would like 2 bedroom - value at Animal Kingdom. :flower3:

Thank you for your message. Currently there is no availability for a 2BR value at AKV for that time and only limited availability for any 2 BR at AKV at that time. Even Saratoga Springs is booked for the Wednesday and Thursday of that week.

Thanks,
Dan

Thank you for your message. Currently there is no availability for a 2BR value at AKV for that time and only limited availability for any 2 BR at AKV at that time. Even Saratoga Springs is booked for the Wednesday and Thursday of that week.

Thanks,
Dan

We could do a one bedroom or the 2 BR deluxe - Do you have enough points for rent? :scratchin

We could do a one bedroom or the 2 BR deluxe - Do you have enough points for rent? :scratchin

Sorry, maybe my last post wasn't clear. I can't find any availability at AKV or any other resort for that matter for the 22nd and 23rd. So while I have enough points, what I can't find is availability.

I'm looking for a savannah view studio or club level savannah view studio for January 1st through the 8th. Is there any availability for my dates?

looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom villa animal kingdom sept 15th-23 (for 6 nights somewhere in there). if not animal kingdom id be interested if there are any 1 or 2 bedroom villas available during that time. thanks for your help.
nathan

I'm looking for a savannah view studio or club level savannah view studio for January 1st through the 8th. Is there any availability for my dates?

Thanks for your inquiry. There is no availability for club level during that time and only some of the dates for a savanna view studio. Please PM me if you have any further questions of if there is any other way I can help you.

Thanks,
Dan

looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom villa animal kingdom sept 15th-23 (for 6 nights somewhere in there). if not animal kingdom id be interested if there are any 1 or 2 bedroom villas available during that time. thanks for your help.
nathan

Sent you a PM. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter