CLOSED: 500 BLT, AKV, SSR, and OKW Points for Rent @ $13pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVC Doctor

Member since 2001
DVC Gold
I have several contracts at DVC including Bay Lake Tower, Animal Kingdom, Old Key West, and Saratoga Springs Resort points available for rent at $13 per point

I can also book any DVC resort between 1 month and the next 7 months and BLT, AKV, OKW, SSR between 1 month and the next 11 months.

* Due to DVC renting rules, I need to limit all rentals to 100 points or more *

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message (click my user name and then click Start a Conversation) with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location

After I check availability, I will send you a Private Message or e-mail with the details and total price.

When you are ready to book, then I will need the following information:

1. Names of all guests and (ages + gender) of the children
2. Address, phone, and e-mail contact information
3. Do you want Magical Express (free airport pickup and drop-off), then I need flight info

Payment terms - I accept payments via personal check or PayPal (add 3% if using PayPal)

50% deposit when you receive an email confirmation from Disney (usually same day)
50% final payment 60 days before check-in

Last edited:
I wasn't allowed to send you a PM for some reason. :(

1. Check-in date - 4/17/16
2. Check-out date - 4/20/16
3. Room type - 1 bedroom
4. DVC location BLT

I think I got 108 points needed for this time frame.

Thank you for checking!

Any studio availability 8/17-8/23 for any of the WDW properties?

Only SSR has a studio available for all 6 nights = 92 points = $1,196

I wasn't allowed to send you a PM for some reason. :(

1. Check-in date - 4/17/16
2. Check-out date - 4/20/16
3. Room type - 1 bedroom
4. DVC location BLT

I think I got 108 points needed for this time frame.

Thank you for checking!

Yes, BLT is available in a 1 bedroom for 3 nights. Let me know what view you like best. Multiply points x $13pp to get total.
------------------------------------------------------

*** I sent both of you a private message ***

I am looking for 2 bedroom standard view at BLT check in April 5, 2016 and check out April 9, 2016 for 201 points. Let me know if these dates are available. Thank you for checking!
Allison

Last edited:
Hello.
Check in: Jan. 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9
Check out: Jan 11, 12, 13, 14 or 15 (6 nights)
Room Type: Standard Studio

email: triplettk@aol.com

Last edited:

I am looking for 2 bedroom standard view at BLT check in April 5, 2016 and check out April 9, 2016 for 201 points. Let me know if these dates are available. Thank you for checking!
Allison

Good news, there are lots of availability for a 2 bedroom for these dates:

2 Bedroom Villa - Theme Park View (268 Vacation Points)
2 Bedroom Villa - Standard View (201 Vacation Points)
2 Bedroom Villa - Lake View (219 Vacation Points)
2 Bedroom Lock-Off Villa - Theme Park View (268 Vacation Points)
2 Bedroom Lock-Off Villa - Lake View (219 Vacation Points)

Is there a 1 bedroom available at BLT
Check in 3/25/16 check out 3/31/16

BLT Standard View Studio is sold out march 25 and 28
BLT Lake View is Studio available all 6 nights = 332 points

Hello.
Check in: Jan. 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9
Check out: Jan 11, 12, 13, 14 or 15 (6 nights)
Room Type: Standard Studio
email: triplettk@aol.com

There is no 6 nights availability for these dates. Here are the only available nights at BLT studio for that week
Standard view - Jan 12-13-14 (3 nights are available)
Lake View - Jan 5-6, 10-11-12-13-14 are available (sold out Jan 7-8-9)

Would you consider a transfer or are you only looking to rent points? If so what use year are these points?

Would you consider a transfer or are you only looking to rent points? If so what use year are these points?

I normally would entertain a transfer, but I used that option already this year, so I can only rent these points.

My use year is August.

Did you transfer your 2014 or 2015 points? If you have August UY 2015 points I may be interested-we are looking at going in May 2016

Did you transfer your 2014 or 2015 points? If you have August UY 2015 points I may be interested-we are looking at going in May 2016

I can book BLT for dates from now until 2016 and can book May 2016 next month (i.e. in June 2015 as that is 11 months before your checkin)

The farthest out I can book BLT is 11 months from TODAY

I have August 2015 points (expire July 2016) and August 2016 points (I can borrow) to use.

Sorry I wasn't clear-I meant if you had previously transferred your 2014 points and were able/interested in transferring 2015 August UY points I would be interested-we are thinking about going in may 2016 but would want to make/control our own reservation. Sorry for the confusion

Sorry I wasn't clear-I meant if you had previously transferred your 2014 points and were able/interested in transferring 2015 August UY points I would be interested-we are thinking about going in may 2016 but would want to make/control our own reservation. Sorry for the confusion

Unfortunately, I used all my transfers. I have multiple home resorts and contract numbers tied into one membership number.

I would suggest making a new thread asking for a BLT transfer (assuming that thread is allowed on DIS) or just responding to another BLT owner if they can transfer points to you.

Thanks for getting back to me
We actually own at BWV but thought BLT might work better for next May-might just stick with BWV

I have 580 Bay Lake Tower points available for rent at $13 per point

I can also book any DVC resort between 1 month and the next 7 months and Bay Lake Tower between 1 month and the next 11 months.

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message (click my user name and then click Start a Conversation) with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location

After I check availability, I will send you a Private Message or e-mail with the details and total price.

When you are ready to book, then I will need the following information:

1. Names of all guests and (ages + gender) of the children
2. Address, phone, and e-mail contact information
3. Do you want Magical Express (free airport pickup and drop-off), then I need flight info

Payment terms - I accept payments via personal check or PayPal (add 3% if using PayPal)

50% deposit when you receive an email confirmation from Disney (usually within a few hours)
50% final payment 60 days before check-in

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter