• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

(closed) 50 points for rent @ 11/point. BWV is the home resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi is this Saratoga or OKW at 217 points. Do you think anything else may open up in the next couple of weeks, not that one of these wont be great but I was hoping maybe BWV or AK might come up.
Thanks
I am sorry it is OKW. To be honest no I don't think anything else will open up. I have had prob 15 people ask me about different dates but Disney fills up fast on a regular basis but especially in October for the food and wine festival. Sept is the start of most schools but at the same time there is an influx of people that have non school aged kids or purposely wait to go once kids are in school and the hot summer is winding down.

Your best bet is to book at OKW or SSR if you want to save by renting through DVC. If you are truly worried about it then just rent directly through Disney. It is a lot more expensive but they might have regular hotels rooms left on your desired hotels

It's all in what you want. I have stayed at pretty much all of them and they are great. I refer to having to choose between Disney hotels as a "first world problem"

The thing to remember is in the future when planning a disney trip, plan for your hotel room early. DVC members can book at their "home resort" (as in the one they bought into ) 11 months out. If you find someone that owns at the resort you want to stay at you can get your room booked 11 months out. The insures you get the one you want. Then any DVC member can book at any resort 6 months out. This also gives people a good chance to book at resorts accept for Epcot area resorts during the food and wine festival because that typically books 8 months out due to its walking distance from Epcot. There are other hotels that book up based on location and time of the year. Once you get into the end of Sept, Oct, Nov Dec. It just gets tough everywhere. There are alot of conferences at Disney and several Holiday Events. Anyways, hope all this helps. I am not telling you this to discourage you but rather to give you some incite into how to book early and get what you want. The other additional thing is most DVC members that rent points 11 months out are typically good about working with the person renting. For instance they will charge you 50% down payment, book your room and then you have til typically 60-90 days before your check in day to pay the remainder of your reservation fee. It just allows you to work on it over time just as if you booked through Disney. Again, you may be able to book directly through Disneys website and find availability you want for this visit you just will be paying full price. Whatever you decide to do remember, you are staying on Walt Disney World property. They do not do anything half way so it will be a first class experience either way. Hope this helps. You can write here or email me if you have any further questions. Sorry about the mix up. SSR and OKW are both available, or were yesterday when I checked. I just only have enough points left to book at OKW. Thanks,
Travis

Hello all,
222 Points are still available, several peoples dates were unavailable. 11 p/point. Some points expire March 31 2016 and 150 are expiring at the end of April however they are available to be banked til the end of April 2017.

Looking for Poly or Beach Club for a long weekend during Thanksgiving, maybe Thurs through Sunday.

Sorry there are literally like two days available during that whole requested time frame.
Sorry
-Travis

Is there any way to split the week between a few resorts (2 nights each at 3 different resorts, maybe?). We don't mind resort hopping but I know this might be a pain to look into. Either way, appreciate your help!

Do you have any availability for next week? July 21 for a couple of nights? A little flexible on the nights.
Thanks

Looking for a studio August 27 check in and Sept 1 check out. Open to anything except Saratoga. Bwv is first choice

Looking for a studio August 27 check in and Sept 1 check out. Open to anything except Saratoga. Bwv is first choice
Okay OKW is available for 73 points. Send your info to g40owner@yahoo.com names for reservation, phone number and email you want disney to have and home address. Also the age of any kids on the reservation.
Thanks,
Travis

Hi Travis, I know October is a long shot but was hoping to find a studio of any category for Oct 18-22. AKL is first preference, SSR is last. But at this point in the game beggars can't be choosers, right?

Hi Travis, I know October is a long shot but was hoping to find a studio of any category for Oct 18-22. AKL is first preference, SSR is last. But at this point in the game beggars can't be choosers, right?
Hello,
A studio at SSR is available oct 19 29 21. That's it. Nothing is available the night of the 18th. If you want to book the three nights email me your info to G40owner@yahoo.com
Respectfully,
Travis

Hi! Looking to book a studio for one night, 9/25 at either BWV or BCV. I know it's a long shot but ya never know! Thanks in advance!

Tracy

Travis- is there (2) nights at VGF or BLT or Poly available in any type of room? 9/6-9/8. I know I said I have a room but, I'm still torn with staying at Disney for our 20th anniversary.

Jyl
Jkrohn2703@gmail.com

Hi
Still looking for a studio, now with an extra day from November 12th check in thru November 15th check out. You have already checked a few places for us and found no availability. So I'm asking what is available if anything for those dates. We will be traveling with a one year old so our preference would be the magic kingdom area and then any theme park area then the downtown Disney area thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter