• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED 480 points available $11 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 480 points available right know must be used by Feb 2017. Have rented points and rented out points in the past.
Hi There,

We are travelling to WDW the week of Sept 4 and staying st VGF until the 9. We need a studio somewhere else for Fri and Sat. Would prefer AKL or BLT.

What is the best you could do on price for AKL? Would you be willing to wait list at BLT after booking AKL?

We are DVC owners and have rented a number of times.

Thanks for your time.

I have 480 points available right know must be used by Feb 2017. Have rented points and rented out points in the past.
What is your home resort and are you willing to transfer? I am looking for 5 AKV points. I am short 5 points for my Dec 2016 trip (I am booked but want to upgrade to a Savannah view).

I'm looking a transfer for 65-75 points for a trip I have planned for November 2016. Please let me know if you would be able to help.

Looking for a 340 point transfer. Can you do this? Thank you.

If you still have points, I am looking for availability for August 11-18, 2016. Probably a studio, or maybe a value 1 bedroom.

I am looking for a standard value studio at animal kingdom lodge from January 18th until the 27th. Is that available? Thanks!

Do you have points for BLT, BC or BW the dates of Jan 9, 10, 11 and 12 in a studio? Two adults.
Thank you

I am looking for a studio OKW Nov checking in Nov 17, checking out Nov 22. 58 total points. Thank you for checking!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter