Closed 47 points to rent at $10.50 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

chipdale74

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. I have 47 points to rent out by 8/31/12 at $10.50. I have rented to numerous Disney lovers and I would be glad to get you references if you would like.

My home resort is SSR but I can also book at the other resort 7 months out. It's the perfect time to book for the spring!!

If you would like to book a get away today, please send me the dates and resort you are looking for, size of room (studio, 1-bedroom, etc) and I will be more than glad to help you out.

Thanks.

Anne

Hi, I assume you mean the year 2013... Looking for 1/8/13-1/13/13 deluxe studio in AKV, is it available?

Any chance the points are available for transfer? Looking for 36 to help with a reservation in July 2013. Please let me know. Thanks!

I did mean 2013. I will call about the dates in January and let you know

Most of the points are banked so they can't be transferred.

Are these still available? We're looking for a 2 night stay on Dec 15th & 16th, either studio or 1 bedroom. AKC or BLT is preferred. Thanks!

If you still have the points, is there anything available for Animal Kingdom Lodge Studio May 3-7th, 2013? Thanks!

Would you be able to transfer 18 pts? Need them to complete a Jan 2013 reservation.

Let me know if you still have points left. I'm looking for a reservation for this weekend, 27 points. I am a DVC Member, just checked and the rooms are still available.

I do not have 27 points available I am waiting for someone's reservation which took most of the points. Sorry

Hi

I'm looking to rent points for a 1 night stay at AKL Jambo House in a SV room on 7 Aug 13 if you have any points left.

Regards
Emma

Sorry folks. I had a reservation for someone on here but they pulled the wool over my eyes so now my points will be in a holding account which I won't be able to use until the summer. I can transfer the reservation to someone else if anyone knows of someone interested. It's for Dec 20-22 in AK Jambo house studio. Willing to give a discount. I will be closing this post. Sorry I couldn't help someone who really wanted to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter