Closed 46 points for rent $13 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmjm

I need another vacation at the House of Mouse
Closed ** I have 46 points available for rent at $13/Pt. They are holding points so I can only make a reservation that is no more than 60 days from today. I can reserve a room at any resort.

if you're interested please send me a PM, thanks

Mark

Last edited:
I need a reservation before we black out for Summer on our AP. Dates and resort flexible, but need a weekend and would love to get in for Avatar on the 27. 2 adults 3 kids.

Looking for a studio reservation for 5 (2 adults/3 children) for June 10-13 or just June 11-13 or June 10-12

GF Standard: 46 (2 nights)
Poly Standard: 46 (2 nights)
BWV Standard: 45(3 nights)
Poly Standard 46 (2 nights)
BRV WL Studio 34 (2 nights)

Thank you!

Roryc I sent you a PM,

Buckikitties, im not sure what month you are looking for, can you be more specific, month and if yu are looking for a Fri/sat or sat/sun night?

Hi! I am looking for either a studio or 1br at the Grand Californian 5/7-5/9. Will you let me know if you can help? Thanks!

Roryc I sent you a PM,

Buckikitties, im not sure what month you are looking for, can you be more specific, month and if yu are looking for a Fri/sat or sat/sun night?

May 6/7, May 13/14, June 2/3 or June 3/4. Just need a room that holds 5.

Disney Team, neither resort has rooms available

CMDG - the is nothing at GC on that weekend

Cruise Hopeful - there is nothing available during that period

Buckikitties, there is nothing available

Mer, there is a studio available on Fri & Sat Night at SSR

Looking for a studio for May 13-15. Preference would be MK area but am open to other locations.

wkinkella, there are no studios available in may or early june. There is a 1bdroom at SSR available for 63 points. let me know if youre interested

Mer, there is a studio available on Fri & Sat Night at SSR

Sorry just saw this. I actually have since narrowed the dates down to May 2-4. I don't think there is anything available. I decided against SSR or Animal Kingdom though. Thanks for checking!

There are no studios on the weekends for 2 nights during May or early june

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter