CLOSED*** 410 Points for rent ONLY $12. Must use by 8/1/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, looking at Aulani 4 nights from 15 July - 19 July 2017 - 1 bedroom villa.
Many thanks

Hi,
Looking for Boardwalk or any property, studio or 1 BDRM for 2-3 nights any time frame between 6/30-7/7. Thx
Thank you for your inquiry. You're in luck, there is currently availability for a BWV 1BR Garden/Pool View on the nights of July 3-6. Each night is 37 points. If you would like me to help you with this reservation, please get your post count up to 10 so that we can communicate via Private Message.

Thanks,
Dan

Hi there, looking at Aulani 4 nights from 15 July - 19 July 2017 - 1 bedroom villa.
Many thanks
Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, there is no availability in Aulani for those dates. Sorry.

Thank you to all who have inquired and rented points from me. We are down to 171 points, but I can borrow if needed. Please post or PM me if you would like to take advantage of these discounted rates of only $12 per point. $1 off per point if you use up all 171! :)

Hi there! Seasoned rent-ee here. I am looking for a studio (up to 65 pts) any 4 nights between July 22nd to July 27th for 1 adult and 1 child (11). Would need DME if available. Thanks for checking!

Hi,
We're looking for either a 1bd, 2bd, or 2 Studios for 4 nights (6/30/17 - 7/4/17). Ideally, we'd like two bathrooms. That's why we're open to a 2bd - I know not all 1bd's have 2 bathrooms. 2 Studios is just as good, though ;)
Thank you!

Hi,
We're looking for either a 1bd, 2bd, or 2 Studios for 4 nights (6/30/17 - 7/4/17). Ideally, we'd like two bathrooms. That's why we're open to a 2bd - I know not all 1bd's have 2 bathrooms. 2 Studios is just as good, though ;)
Thank you!
PM Sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter