CLOSED*** 410 Points for rent ONLY $12. Must use by 8/1/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELMC

DIS Veteran
***UPDATED***
All points have been rented, thank you to everyone!

I have 410 points set to expire on August 1. As a DVC owner since 2012 I have rented on here many times, have references, and I use a contract.

Points are $12 each with NO PAYPAL FEES.

Please feel free to leave a post here or PM me for help making your reservation and I will get back to you within a few hours, most of the times sooner!

Thanks for reading!
Dan

Last edited:
Hi! I am interested in planning a trip for June 16-20. I am a dvc member but only have 14 points left to use this year. I would like to stay at Animal Kingdom if possible. I have rented from third party websites before, but haven't tried this approach before. Let me know if it's possible to look into availability! Thanks!

Thanks for your message. I would love to help you out. If you're a DVC member then you should have access to the DVC website and can poke around to check availability. I'm also happy to help as well. Right now I'm showing full availability for your dates in a 1BR at AKV Kidani with a Standard View (132 points) or a Savanna View (158 points). It would be very helpful if you could bring your post count here on the DIS up to 10 so that we can communicate via Private Message. At that point I'll provide you with my email address and phone number and we can make this reservation for you.

Thanks!

looking for June 18-22 standard room at the poly or GF for 4 adults 1 kid (under 3) if this is open please lmk thanks

looking for June 18-22 standard room at the poly or GF for 4 adults 1 kid (under 3) if this is open please lmk thanks
Thanks for your message. Unfortunately, the only resorts that have availability on those dates are SSR and OKW, and only for 1 or 2 BR units. Please let me know if you would like to book one of these rooms. Thanks!

I'm looking for a studio SSR or OKW July 1-4 (3 nts -2 adults- 2- 16yr old kids) should be 46pts. thx, Kevin Williams

Thanks for your message. I would love to help you out. If you're a DVC member then you should have access to the DVC website and can poke around to check availability. I'm also happy to help as well. Right now I'm showing full availability for your dates in a 1BR at AKV Kidani with a Standard View (132 points) or a Savanna View (158 points). It would be very helpful if you could bring your post count here on the DIS up to 10 so that we can communicate via Private Message. At that point I'll provide you with my email address and phone number and we can make this reservation for you.

Thanks!
Hi there! I will work on the 10 posts so we can message directly. I am looking for a deluxe studio, not the one bedroom villa. Unfortunately, there is no availability for the studios for the dates we are looking to book for. If you would like to email me directly my email is marisahile@gmail.com

Thanks!

I'm looking for a studio SSR or OKW July 1-4 (3 nts -2 adults- 2- 16yr old kids) should be 46pts. thx, Kevin Williams
Sorry, only 1BR units available on those dates. Please let me know if you are interested in having me help you with this reservation.

Hi there! I will work on the 10 posts so we can message directly. I am looking for a deluxe studio, not the one bedroom villa. Unfortunately, there is no availability for the studios for the dates we are looking to book for. If you would like to email me directly my email is marisahile@gmail.com

Thanks!
Email sent.

I am looking for AKL or BWV studio for July 25th and 26th (so two nights, check in on 7/25, check out on 7/27). I believe that would be 26 (value), 32 (standard), or 38 (savanna) at AKL and 28-36 points at BWV. You can PM me here, or post on this thread. Thanks!!

I am looking for AKL or BWV studio for July 25th and 26th (so two nights, check in on 7/25, check out on 7/27). I believe that would be 26 (value), 32 (standard), or 38 (savanna) at AKL and 28-36 points at BWV. You can PM me here, or post on this thread. Thanks!!
There is availability, I sent you a PM. Thanks!

Hello, I am looking to take a last minute trip on 5/28/17 - 5/29/17 Any studio is acceptable!

Hi,
Looking for Boardwalk or any property, studio or 1 BDRM for 2-3 nights any time frame between 6/30-7/7. Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter