CLOSED: 41 Points For Rent left, $11 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a 1 bedroom for 5 nights. 8/21/12 - 8/26/12
First choice is Animal Kingdom Villas but am open to other resorts as well.

Looking for a studio sized room at BWV, VWL, or BLT arriving 7/19/12 and leaving 7/22/12 for 2 adults. Thanks.

Looking for a 1 bedroom for 5 nights. 8/21/12 - 8/26/12
First choice is Animal Kingdom Villas but am open to other resorts as well.

AKL is not available for that week. What shows as available now is OKW 145 points or SSR 165 points. Unfortunately I do not have enough points remaining to help you out. Sorry. Good luck.

Michael

Looking for a studio sized room at BWV, VWL, or BLT arriving 7/19/12 and leaving 7/22/12 for 2 adults. Thanks.

I looked and the only availability is SSR and OKW. Would be happy to set up the reservation for you. Just let me know.

Hi i know it is a long shot but just thought i would see if they have a studio avail at any resort for next sat june 2nd making a quick trip down and wanted to try out a dvc thanks so much

Hi i know it is a long shot but just thought i would see if they have a studio avail at any resort for next sat june 2nd making a quick trip down and wanted to try out a dvc thanks so much

If you are looking for just one night. Then there is availability right now at Old Key West for a studio. 17 points. If you are looking for more than one night I would have to check again.

Yes just the one night i would take okw if that is avail. If you could see if the boardwalk is avail i have always wanted to stay there but if not okw would be great if u would pm me or email me at stephhtigger@yahoo.com with what info u need it will just be two adults thanks again

Hi,

Just sent you a PM and my computer did something wierd so I thought it better to post here!

Looking for a studio at BCV for Sept 7th and 8th. 2 adults, no kids. Surprise trip for hubby!

Paypal ready, references from other DVC rentals I have done if you would like them.

Have a fantastic Memorial Day Weekend!!

Tracey

Hi,

Just sent you a PM and my computer did something wierd so I thought it better to post here!

Looking for a studio at BCV for Sept 7th and 8th. 2 adults, no kids. Surprise trip for hubby!

Paypal ready, references from other DVC rentals I have done if you would like them.

Have a fantastic Memorial Day Weekend!!

Tracey

Hello. Just sent you a PM

If you still have the points available, we are in! Just sent you a pm with all of my info ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter