CLOSED: 409 OKW points for rent - $12 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

POTCfan

DIS Veteran
I have 409 points available for any DVC resort, up to 7 months out from todays date. Or, I can book the same number of points at Old Key West Resort up to 11 months out from todays date. If a reservation needs more points than I have currently available, I would be willing to borrow from my following year to make the reservation. Please private message me with your request for any reservation. Be sure to include the following information when making the request:

1) The dates you need (check-in to check-out)
2) The resort you would like (include all that you are interested in)
3) The room size and type (include all that you are interested in)

I will check availability and, if available, I will let you know the number of points required. Price will be $12 per point. If you would like me to book it, I will need additional information, including the names of all the guests staying in the room. Once I receive a confirmation from DVC and I forward on to you, 100% payment for the reservation is required. Please note that due to the difficulty in being able to find alternate accommodations last minute, the reservation should be considered non-refundable.

Thanks for your interest.
Deke

Kebby,

I sent a PM back... Your dates weren't available but let me know if you want me to check anything else.

Need 12/19-12/22 for 2 adults, 1 child. But open to 12/16-12/22. Open on resorts but would prefer to skip SSR & AKL-have done those a lot lol.

Will send a pm as well :)

Would like to rent for 2 adults at BLT, VGF, or VWL February 25-March 5 studio or 1 bedroom

My son is getting married May 23rd 2015 and he would like to honeymoon at the world. May 24th-28th at BCV (80 pts) and then move to AKV (Savanna) (38 pts) for the 29th and 30th. Studios for both. Can you help. I have rented for family vacations before and it was wonderful.

Thanks, Pat

Hi looking for 9/11/15-9/15/15 dates slightly flexible.
Boardwalk Villas
Would love to rent two rooms; one studio and one two bedroom

Hi!!
I would be very interesting in renting points for a stay from 5/16/15 thru 5/22/15 (6 nights).

2 adults. Our first preference would be Beach Club (I believe it would be 100 points).

And our alternative would be Board Walk (I believe this would be 105 points.)

Please let me know if this is something that could be possible.

Thank you very much,
Tom

I sent out PM's to Urbss, streetlight, and stpat. Please note that I can book any DVC resort up to 7 months out, but only Old Key West from 7 months to 11 months.

Sir,
Do you have 123 points available for Perfered view at the Boardwalk for Oct. 10-18, 2015? I am also interested in AKL studio Oct. 11-18.
-Travis

I would also consider old key west resort. If you have points available.
-Travis

Hi Travis,

DVC only allows you to book up to 11 months out, and that is at your home resort. So any of your reservations could not be booked until November 10th (or 11th), and the points would have to be specific to the resort to do it 11 months out. At 7 months out, any resorts points can get any other resort, subject to availability.

My guess is that I will not have any points left by November - though there will be new renters with points available I'm sure.

Deke

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter