Closed: 395 points, expire 3/13, $8/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvcbrad

dvcbrad
Plan for a last minute trip at a low cost! 395 points for rent that expire the end of this March, $8/point. Experienced renter with references.

Temporarily closing this until I've had an opportunity to respond to all interested renters and determine how many, if any, points are still available. If you have responded to this, I will definitely contact you.

Are you requiring that all points be rented or will you rent out some of them? Also, do accept credit cards?
Thanks

We are looking to go March 24-31 and we are flexible as to the resort. I cannot PM but my email is dinawamf at gmail dot com.

I would be interested in week of 3/25th, 2 adults, 2 kids, completely flexible as to where and VERY MOTIVATED TO BOOK!

Tlank you!

Hello. I just read your post regarding your expiring points and am interested in a short February trip (2 or 3 nights, 2/11-2/14). Since I'm new to the forum, I'm apparently not allowed to initiate a PM or email to you to provide the details, but I'm pretty flexible if you have points available. If you're interested and will message me, I'll provide additional detail.

Thank you,
ray

Hi, I sent you a pm.
Thanks, Darlene

Feb. 27th for 5 nights, checking out Mar.4th (2013)
1st choice BCV, standard studio
2nd choice BWV, standard studio
For 4 of us, 2 adults, 2 kids 15 & 14

do you have to book by march or stay by march? sorry im a newbie! my emailis renee.papas at gmail dot com and want to stay in april and may but not sure if this applies.

Hello need studio feb 25,26,27. Prefer bc bl bw. I have references Renting since 2006

Thanks barry

Plan for a last minute trip at a low cost! 395 points for rent that expire the end of this March, $8/point. Experienced renter with references.

Sent a PM last night but haven't heard back. Are these still available? Just checking so I know whether or not I need to make other plans.

We are looking to go March 24-31 and we are flexible as to the resort (whichever is cheapest). Thanks for your time :)

My email is dinawamf at gmail dot com.

I am looking for thre nights - March 3, 4, 5 Sunday/Monday/Tuesday). My preferences are The Boardwalk (preferred view), Beach Club, or Wilderness Lodge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter