CLOSED 366 pts available $12pp AKK is home resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennilynn510

Lovin that mouse !!!!
We have 366 points avail for rent at $12pp and if you would like to use paypal the 3% fee. We have rented before and will happily provide a contract and book dining if you would like. We can book Animal Kingdom Kidani is our home resort and can be booked 11 months out and 7 months out for all other resorts. Any questions feel free to PM me or email at jennilynn510@msn.com
Have a magical day!
Jen

We have 366 points avail for rent at $12pp and if you would like to use paypal the 3% fee. We have rented before and will happily provide a contract and book dining if you would like. We can book Animal Kingdom Kidani is our home resort and can be booked 11 months out and 7 months out for all other resorts. Any questions feel free to PM me or email at jennilynn510@msn.com
Have a magical day!
Jen
PM- Email Sent

::MickeyMo::MinnieMo:earsboy:Hello Jenny,
We are a family of 6 Adults.
Please advise if the following is available.

12/18/15 Check-In
12/20/15 Check-Out - 2 Bedroom OKW
or
12/18/15 Check-In
12/20/15 Ckeck-Out = 2 Bedroom AKV-Either Value or Standard

I appreciate your time.
Jackie:drinking::tinker:

Hi Jen,
Am new to the forum. Just sent you an email for a studio on Feb 14th to Feb 16th for BLT.

Thanks!
Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter