CLOSED: 360 Points to Rent: $12 @ ANY 6/1-9/5, $12 @ SSR 6/1-1/5, $13 @ AUL 8/30-1/5

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfc0001

Russ
$12/pt. @ ANY 6/1/15 - 9/5/15
$12/pt. @ SSR 6/1/15 - 1/5/16
$13/pt. @ AUL 8/30/15 - 1/5/16

Please PM or post: Resort, Check-in/Check-out Date, Room Category/View.

I will respond with Availability, Points, Cost, & request Additional Information needed to reserve. Once you email Additional Information, I'll email completed Rental Agreement, which you can reply by email to accept. I'll email Reservation Confirmation, which you can add to MDE to confirm resort, date, room type, & names prior to paying.

Terms: 50% due via PayPal Personal payment (Renter pays fees - avoid fees using bank account). Remaining balance due 31 days prior to arrival. Reservations are non-refundable. Reservations are changeable up to 31 days before arrival, for stays through May 31, 2016, subject to resort availability.

Please PM me any questions.

Active contributor on DISboards, DVCNews, TUG, & 100% positive feedback as eBay seller 15 years.

Looking to rent points for Aulani Villas 1 Bedroom Ocean View July 1-3, 2015. Thanks!

Thanks to those who have inquired. I have a couple irons in the fire, but still have points available, including up to 123 AUL points for reservations 7-11 mos. out (through Jan 3 including weeks of Christmas and New Years).

All ressies are changeable for stays through May 31, 2016 in case your plans change and you need to cancel your original reservation.

I can book DDP, DME, provide planning advice for DVC, Disney, Aulani, or Hawaii in general.

I need 28 points to be transferred to upgrade from a one bedroom to a two bedroom villa at kidani village. ASAP as there arent many rooms left. I am also a DVC member. Amy :)

I need 28 points to be transferred to upgrade from a one bedroom to a two bedroom villa at kidani village. ASAP as there arent many rooms left. I am also a DVC member. Amy :)
Sorry, transfer not available (these are 2015 UY points). You can rent just one night which is probably ~ 30-40 pts., then book the rest with your points, and link the reservations to stay in the same room. Let me know if I can help.

Price dropped to $12/pt any resort through 9/3, $12/pt SSR through 1/3, $13 AUL through 1/3.

Hi, are you able to rent 20 points for Kew West or BoardWalk in Nov 10-12?
Sorry, I can only book SSR Nov 10-12:
•Deluxe Studio (28 Vacation Points)
•1 Bedroom Villa (56 Vacation Points)
•Treehouse Villa (82 Vacation Points)
•2 Bedroom Villa (72 Vacation Points)
•2 Bedroom Lock-Off Villa (72 Vacation Points)
•3 Bedroom Grand Villa (142 Vacation Points)

Let me know if I can help you with a reservation. Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Do the 28 points*US$12/pp include taxes and/or resort fees? Or is this the total amount to be payed?

Thanks in advance,
Diana

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Do the 28 points*US$12/pp include taxes and/or resort fees? Or is this the total amount to be payed?

Thanks in advance,
Diana
Yes, DVC does not add any fees/taxes -- $0 is owed at checkout unless you charge additional products/services at checkout. PM sent for additional information needed to book reservation.

Thanks,
Russ

Points still available. No minimum. Fast response. All resorts available to book @ 7 mos + 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter