Closed: 350 BWV Points to Rent - 11 month priority

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougEMG

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
Are you looking for Spring Break 2013, I have 350 points at BWV to rent at $12/point, firm.

350 points at BWV starting Mar 2013. Some standard rooms are already booked solid for Spring Break.

If required I can borrow from the following year. 100 point minimum rental.

Please include your resort, dates, room type and we'll let you know the availability as soon as possible.

Have rented many times before and use a contract.

I've got another 1,500 points (BWV & SSR) that should be available in the next week or two from contracts that are at closing.

Looking for a 1 bedroom for this Oct. 21-27. I understand only available SSR. 2 adults, 2 children 16 & 17.:wizard:

I am in the process of renting from Doug and things are going very smoothly and professionally. I was a little apprehensive to rent but trust Doug and the process. If you are renting I would recommend him.

Are you looking for Spring Break 2013, I have 350 points at BWV to rent at $12/point, firm.

350 points at BWV starting Mar 2013. Some standard rooms are already booked solid for Spring Break.

If required I can borrow from the following year. 100 point minimum rental.

Please include your resort, dates, room type and we'll let you know the availability as soon as possible.

Have rented many times before and use a contract.

I've got another 1,500 points (BWV & SSR) that should be available in the next week or two from contracts that are at closed.

I'm looking for a two bedroom villa to rent in April or May of 2013.
Thanks,
Jennifer

Looking to rent at BWV 2/15 to 2/24 studio or one bedroom, standard view is fine. Have rented before.

I am looking to book a last minute family trip. Here are the details:

When - Saturday 8/18/2012 to Saturday 8/25/2012

Family - Dad, Mom, Son -17 & Daughter 13

Choices -
1) BWV Studio Prefered - 125 pts
2) BCV Studio - 120 pts
3) BWV Studio - 104 pts

I can pay by paypal if that is desired.

You can PM or email me at mark.burlow@verizon.net

Thanks,

Mark

I am looking to book a last minute family trip. Here are the details:

When - Saturday 8/18/2012 to Saturday 8/25/2012

Family - Dad, Mom, Son -17 & Daughter 13

Choices -
1) BWV Studio Prefered - 125 pts
2) BCV Studio - 120 pts
3) BWV Studio - 104 pts

I can pay by paypal if that is desired.

You can PM or email me at mark.burlow@verizon.net
Thanks,
Mark

Sent you a PM.

:dance3:

Hi there

A good friend of mine just introduced me to DIS Boards. It is amazing!!! My family and I are planning our 7th trip to Disney World for July 2013. There are 10 of us so are looking to purchase between 400-700 points to secure 3 rooms at either Beach Club or Boardwalk. We are pretty specific on our week we want...July 19-July 26. I believe that reservations for July 2013 can't happen until after July 11th. We will want to add the dining plan as well.

Please let me know if you will have the points we need and would be able to get us 3 rooms at one of the resorts mentioned above.

Thank you,
Suzanne

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter