• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: 345 points for rent - $11.75 per point AKV & SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.
What information do you need? I am not home right now, but can send it in an hour or so once I get home. Thank you!

Sent a PM but also posting. We need 256 points (I think) for 2 bedroom AKV Savannah View December 30-January 4. Please let me know if you can help!

Hello,
I was curious if you had enough points for any studios available from July 28-31? I would prefer AKL, Boardwalk, or Wilderness Lodge.
Thanks!!
Patrick

Looking for one bedroom villa from 11/16-11/23. Would prefer BWV but are pretty flexible.
Thanks,
Phil Baron
484-515-602

Interested in SSR studio. 11/11- 11/16. Familiar with rental process!!! Thanks for the info! We already have another room booked for this same period but need to add another.

Hello,

I am a DVC member looking for a transfer or to rent approx 360 points to cover a large group traveling to a runDisney event Oct 2-6, 2014. Do you still have that amount of points available? We are looking to book quickly as the run overlaps food and wine. A transfer is preferable. Please respond ASAP.

Thanks,

Allie Clement
Sent from my iPhone

Open to almost any resort but first preference is Treehouse Villas, next 2 bd at BCV and them 2 bd at VWL. Many thanks. Can book and pay today!

We are experienced renters. We utilize a contract and, if you'd like, will do a three way call with you and DVC to make the reservation or we can make it immediately online. We require payment at the time of the reservation using PayPal. We charge 3% for Credit Card transactions through PayPal (this is PayPal's service fee).

• 310 SSR Reservations can be booked December 1, 2014 - February 13, 2015.*
  • 35 AKV Reservations can be booked December 1, 2014 - February 13, 2015.*

*Reservations December 15th - January 5th are 13.00/pt (plus 3% if using a credit card) due to Disney's increased rates during the holidays.

Please send a private message for details.

Please send a PM with the dates you are interested in. At this time we only have points that can be used for the Treehouse Villas between 12/1/2014 and 2/17/2015.

Open to almost any resort but first preference is Treehouse Villas, next 2 bd at BCV and them 2 bd at VWL. Many thanks. Can book and pay today!

We do not have points that will work during this time.

Hello,

I am a DVC member looking for a transfer or to rent approx 360 points to cover a large group traveling to a runDisney event Oct 2-6, 2014. Do you still have that amount of points available? We are looking to book quickly as the run overlaps food and wine. A transfer is preferable. Please respond ASAP.

Thanks,

Allie Clement
Sent from my iPhone

Hi!
I am new to this; therefore, I cannot PM you.
I am looking for 89 pts for December 7-14 OR December 14-2. I am looking for AKV for 2 adults & 1 7y/o

We have closed the thread because we are traveling this week. We have rented all of our AKV points and only have Saratoga Springs points at this time.

Hi!
I am new to this; therefore, I cannot PM you.
I am looking for 89 pts for December 7-14 OR December 14-2. I am looking for AKV for 2 adults & 1 7y/o

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter