• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: 334 BLT Points @ $17pp for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the following points available for reservation.

334 BLT Points (225 points from Feb 2021 and 109 points banked from Feb 2020) @ $17 per point

Payment via Paypal with renter paying Paypal fees. This provides fraud protection for buyer and seller.

Please include with all inquiries:

- Check in date, check out date
- Resort
- Size of accommodation
- Any view preferences (Standard views require fewer points than Preferred views of lakes, etc.)

November 7-11, 2021
1 bedroom preferably (may consider studio)
AKL savana or if not available would consider any except SSR

I have the following points available for reservation.

334 BLT Points (225 points from Feb 2021 and 109 points banked from Feb 2020) @ $17 per point

Payment via Paypal with renter paying Paypal fees. This provides fraud protection for buyer and seller.

Please include with all inquiries:

- Check in date, check out date
- Resort
- Size of accommodation
- Any view preferences (Standard views require fewer points than Preferred views of lakes, etc.)
Hello!
I am looking for Dec 12-17, 2021
BLT studio preferred, but I would be open to any other DVC resort studio
Any view
Thank you!
Jennifer

There is a 2 bedroom Lockoff lake view available. I don't have enough points left to book it. I would try another BLT points seller or dvc resale site.

Looking for BLT 2 bedroom - no view preference
01/04/22-01/09/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter