CLOSED: 320 points to rent by March 1, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

chardi

Mouseketeer
I have 320 DVC points to rent that will expire on March 1, 2012. $9.50 a point. Please contact me if interested.

Hi,

I am looking for a 2 bedroom villa for the week of Feb 15 -22, 2012.
At any of the following: AKV (value or standard view) or OKW or BWV or SSR or VWL.
Need 243 points or more depending on the accommodation.
Taking the our 2 grandchildren to Disney for the first time.

Thanks,
Mike

Hello,
I am interested in approx 144 points for AK in early Feb. 2 Adults/2 kids. Are your points still available?
Thanks, Becky

Hi,
I am interested in a studio in DVC's Hilton Head Island Resort
from Jan 08~13, 2012. Do you still have points available?
Could you check the room for me, I think it needs 30 points.
Can the room stay for a party of 2 people? Do residents in
DVC's Hilton Head Island Resort have magic hour? Hope can hear
from you soon.

Hi,
I am interested in 38 points for a stay at AKV (value) 1/30-2/3. Are your points available.

I just sent you a PM. Then I realized, I also sent you a PM a couple weeks ago and you never replied so I thought maybe I should let you know here that I have tried to reach you before. Thanks!

Hi,
We are looking for studio at Aulani in January. Prefer Jan 18-25 (7 nights) standard view but would take a better view if necessary.

Thanks

I am looking for a Studio for 3 nights, February 27, 28, 29 with a check out on March 1. Ideally I'd like BCV or BWV. Please let me know if you can help.
Thanks!!

Hi, we are looking for any 7 nights in April between the 6th to the 15. We are interested in the one bedroom at board walk standard room needing 306 points I think. We would also look at the beach club, old key west or Saratoga on those dates.
please let me know if this might be possible.

Hi, we are looking for any 7 nights in April between the 6th to the 15. We are interested in the one bedroom at board walk standard room needing 306 points I think. We would also look at the beach club, old key west or Saratoga on those dates.
please let me know if this might be possible.

FYI - I think these points must be gone. I have PM'd her two times and haven't gotten a response. :sad2:

We need 125-150 pts for Aulani in Jan 2012. Studio 7 nts. Dates and view is flexible.
Please PM me.

Thanks

I am lookng for 110 points for SSR for 1/20 - 1/28. Any chance you still have any available?
Dawn Lewis

This is not my post. I had listed an existing reservation of 130 pts. for OKW and this is the first message I have received from you.

My points for the 130 are sold. I posted a closed on site this morning.

Are points still available? I need 2 bedroom @ BLT or VWL for 2/26-3/3. Points are 296 (blt) or 295 (vwl).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter