Closed: 318 Pts at Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge/ $16 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpmillen

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I have 318 Boulder Ridge Villas Aug 2020 UY points.

Reservations can be made at the Boulder Ridge Villas 7-11 months prior to check in date.

Reservations can be made at all other resorts 7 months before check in date.

Minimum 100 points per reservation.

Please PM me with the following information, and I’m happy to check availability

• Check-in Date
  • Check-out Date
  • Resorts (in order of preference)
  • Room type - studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, etc
  • Preferred view (in order of preference)
I use a standard rental agreement, and payment is through Paypal. Renter pays Paypal fees, if applicable. Full payment is due within 24 hours of receipt of DVC confirmation showing the confirmed reservation in your name. I’m happy to walk you through the process and check availability.

In case you are willing to do a smaller amount. WL was our first trip and kids are 12 now and want to go back! Looking for 4 night. 2 adults, 2 kids. Flexible check in dec 9, 10, 11, or 12. Thanks!

Looking for AKL Jambo house savanna one bedroom or studio 9/13 to 9/19 for 2 adults 2 kids(4 and 5 yo).

P.s. currently cant receive PM working on my 10 posts

In case you are willing to do a smaller amount. WL was our first trip and kids are 12 now and want to go back! Looking for 4 night. 2 adults, 2 kids. Flexible check in dec 9, 10, 11, or 12. Thanks!

Hello,

There are no studios for these dates. There is a one bedroom available the 11th through the 14th.

Looking for AKL Jambo house savanna one bedroom or studio 9/13 to 9/19 for 2 adults 2 kids(4 and 5 yo).

P.s. currently cant receive PM working on my 10 posts
Hello,

There are no studios available but there is a one bedroom savanna view available. That would take 145 points for 6 nights or 192 points for 7. Let me know.

Thanks,

Roger

Hello,

There are no studios available but there is a one bedroom savanna view available. That would take 145 points for 6 nights or 192 points for 7. Let me know.

Thanks,

Roger
Would this be for 2020? I’m definitely interested! Let me talk it over with my husband and what do you need from us

Would this be for 2020? I’m definitely interested! Let me talk it over with my husband and what do you need from us

Yes this is for Sept 2020. I just did a recheck on the nights. For the 6 nights the points are 177 points. I'm not sure what I might have done differently to come up with 145 points but I triple checked to make sure I had the right dates. This is checking in on the 13th and checking out on the 19th.

Thanks,

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter