CLOSED: 312 AKV points available, travel after Sept 1 2012...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! We would actually be checking out 10/19, so it would be a 6 night stay. I think that is 248 points? Can you PM me? Thanks!!

I believe I put in the check out as the 19th. I can pm you but you can't pm me back until you have 10 posts on the boards. You can use this thread and just make 5-6 posts real quick if you want so we can PM afterward. :)

Katherine

Hi all,

Update here for late Tuesday night.

Made 6 reservations today successfully! Hurraaay.
I have replied to all PMs so far. :)

Points left:

None for BCV.
AKV: 312 (travel any time out to 11 months)
VGC: 385 (borrowing from 2013 so travel must be AFTER Sept 2012)

Perfect time to book Food and Wine, Thanksgiving and Holiday 2012 ressies. Availability is pretty low but I have had success with some waitlists also recently! Please PM me if you need anything.

Katherine

Hi. I'm looking to spend for 7 nights at AKV 1br for 7 nights from October 6 - October 13. I've rented points twice before and think it's an amazing way to do Disney!

Thanks,
Kim

Im needing AKV value studio for July 28-Aug 4 or if you could get OKW studio at this time would like that also.

Hi. I'm looking to spend for 7 nights at AKV 1br for 7 nights from October 6 - October 13. I've rented points twice before and think it's an amazing way to do Disney!

Thanks,
Kim

Kim,

Sent you a PM right now. Your dates are available. Please email me (I PM'd you my email) because DISboards are very slow today and I am running out of points to rent!

Shoppingqueen: the value studio is sold out for 3 of the nights you are requesting. A standard studio is available for 116 points at AKV. OR, OWK studio is available for 108 points.

Please PM me if you'd like to go ahead with the reservation. I can them PM you my email and send you my sample rental contract and more info.

Sorry but no BCV points left. Still have some AKV and GCV points but quickly going through those so please contact me if you would like more info (the sooner the better because I will probably be closing the thread in the next 24 hours).

Katherine

I am interested in a studio, value view at Jambo House AKV for Oct. 14-21, 2012. please email me at patryq22@yahoo.com. I have rented before, have reference.

HI there,

I sent you a PM also. That week is totally booked up in the value studio. The standard studio is only 88 points though! It's a great deal for a whole week at AKV! Katherine

I am looking for 3 studios at Animal Kingdom for September. Total of 135 points. I'll send a PM with more info

I am interested in renting a 2 bedroom villa at BLT OR VWL for June 22 thru 24 possibly the 21st thru 24th.There are 5 adults and 2 kids (17 and 16). I have rented before.
Thanks
Evelyn

I am interested in renting a 2 bedroom villa at BLT OR VWL for June 22 thru 24 possibly the 21st thru 24th.There are 5 adults and 2 kids (17 and 16). I have rented before.
Thanks
Evelyn

Hi there,

Wilderness Lodge has the night of the 22 and 23rd available for 110 points (total). The 21st is booked. BLT is booked completely for those days.

AKV is available for the night of the 21, 22 and 23rd for 172 points in a 2br Savanna View. Alternatively, OKW has a standard 2br for those 3 nights for less points (136). Please PM me if you would like to proceed and need more info about the rental process. This is graduation weekend so availability is pretty slim!

Palmnut, I PMd you back earlier. :) Katherine

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter