CLOSED 30pts VWL - $10/pt must be used before 3/31/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
so for clarification does that mean the only DVC that had any availability at all was SSR? I wasn't sure if you were looking for options under a certain number of points since you have 30. I'm just asking because I don't know if I should keep pursuing this with like Dave's DVC or just book through WDW. ;););) . Sorry to be a pain. ::yes::::yes::::yes:: . I was hoping for BWV or BCV

Others had partial availability but not for all nights. Not taking my point limit into consideration, you would have to stay each night somewhere different and I believe at least one of those would have to still be SSR. Does that make sense? If you were up for resort hoping every night I could give you your options but again I still think at least one night would have to be SSR.

Hi, Looking for 12/01 to 12/09 any resort.. can be a standard studio, any available?

Hello ! Any studios for any of these dates?
10/14-10/16
Any nights of 11/18-11/22
12/3-12/5
12/10-12/12
12/17-12/19

Thanks in advance!

Hello ! Any studios for any of these dates?
10/14-10/16
Any nights of 11/18-11/22
12/3-12/5
12/10-12/12
12/17-12/19

Thanks in advance!

Sorry, it looks like the remainder of the year is basically booked up for studios. I do see a grand Floridian studio on 11/19.

Thanks for checking. I had another member search this morning and they found availability at AKL and Poly during that time frame. We rented one night at poly through them and I was hoping the other AKL nights were still available. They do go quickly!

Any availability Feb 17-21?

Not sure if you need all nights but here are a few options if you just want a few nights. I don't have enough points for the entire stay but can do a few nights:
BLT 20th & 21st(21pts each)
AKV 17th & 18th, 18 pts each
OKW is completely available 19pts 17th& 18th and 14pts 19th &20th
SSR is completely available 21pts 17th & 18th and 17pts 19th & 20th

Thanks for checking. I had another member search this morning and they found availability at AKL and Poly during that time frame. We rented one night at poly through them and I was hoping the other AKL nights were still available. They do go quickly!
They sure do! Activity this week has been pretty crazy I think because several members shifted around vacations due to the hurricane. There is a spotty night here and there some places but not for those dates. Sorry - if PM me your email address I can keep checking the dates for you throughout the weekend to see if anything opens back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter