CLOSED: 300 points to rent by July 31st - 160 can transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luv_my_Family

Earning My Ears
PLEASE CLOSE... ALL BUT 12 POINTS GONE AS OF 6/7/11...

A new job and an inability to take vacation time for 6 months, unexpectedly leaves me with some extra DVC points...

I have just over 300 points for rent this summer – must be used for vacations BEFORE AUGUST 1, 2011. All points are for Saratoga Springs Resort, but can be used for any DVC resort that has availability. (At this point, most availability is at SSR and OKW.)

160 of the points are August 2010 UY and eligible for transfer. Perfect if you are a DVC Member and need some extra points.

Cost is $10 per point or $9 per point for reservation/transfer of at least 120 points. References available.

Send PM via DISboards or send email to luvmyfamily11@gmail.com

pixiedust:

Do you know if there is availability with your points for either May 28 or 29th through June 3rd? If so how many points ?
Thank You

Do you know if there is availability with your points for either May 28 or 29th through June 3rd? If so how many points ?
Thank You

I can check in the morning, but what unit size do you need, and do you have any resort preference (though that will probably be very limited)?

You can send me an email to luvmyfamily11@gmail.com

Thanks!

Looking for a 1BR or studio if necessary - dates are semi flexible +/- 2 or 3 days on either end of 6/18 – 6/26/2011

There are 4 of us – 2 Adults & 2 Children.

Would love BTL, BWV or WLV…..but at this late date we will take what we can get!

Thanks for your help – look forward to hearing from you.

Looking for AKL value studio anytime between May 28th through June 10th.

Would your points work at Disneyland too? We have points and are totally new to this DVC system-- I'd like to rent some extra points for a trip to Disneyland--- it was 154 points to stay in a 1 bedroom at california villas. How does renting work?

Would your points work at Disneyland too? We have points and are totally new to this DVC system-- I'd like to rent some extra points for a trip to Disneyland--- it was 154 points to stay in a 1 bedroom at california villas. How does renting work?

Yes, the DVC points can be used at the Villas at the Grand Californian, if there is availability. The points can also be used to book rooms at the Disneyland Hotel and the Paradise Pier Hotel.

Please send me a PM or email to luvmyfamily11@gmail.com with dates and I will check availability.

I would also be happy to explain the rental process and provide a copy of the rental agreement that I use, along with references.

Thanks!

I am looking for something from 6/16-22 for an adult and 2 kids. Is there any availability?

Main post modified to reflect...

Price reduced to $9 per point for rentals or transfer of 120 points or more in a single reservation... (Price remains $10 per point for reservations of 119 points or less.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter