• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: 30 points to rent: $12/pt BWV home resort good till 2/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldomino

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
I have 30 points that I am renting for $12.00 per point. Price is firm.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
PERFECT for a short trip for a day or two in a Studio.

Home Resort is Boardwalk Villas

I can make a reservations at Boardwalk Villas up to Feb 2014
I can make a reservation at ANY other resort for a vacation before Dec 4th.
(7 months prior)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am an experienced DVC point renter with 100% satisfaction rating and a
great guide for Disney deals/advice.

Step One - Send me a Private Message or Post here with the following information:
1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. Three top choices of locations

After I check availability, I will send you an email with the details and total points/total price.

Step Two - Send me a private email with the following information:
1. Full names of all guests and the Ages of the children
2. Address, phone number, and e-mail contact information
3. Special Requests – near elevator, top floor, near a pool, etc…
Requests might not be honored but it’s important it be on
the reservation.
3. Do you want Magical Express (free airport pickup and drop-off), then I need the flight information
4. Do you want to sign up for the Disney Dining Plan ?

Step Three – Payment terms – this really depends on the date of arrival.
1. Cashiers Check or Money Order or Paypal (bank transfer) (2.9% added fee for Credit card payment)
2. 100% payment if within 60 days of arrival date
OR
3. 50% deposit when you receive a confirmation from Disney
and 50% final payment 90 days before check-in

Disney confirmations will be mailed out and I will be in constant touch with you during the process.

-----------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE Contact me via PM or directly at: ldomino@austin.rr.com

I'm needing to rent points for may 18th at boardwalk with a preferred view we'd like Epcot. I will take a studio or up to a 2 bedroom. Thank you kindly.

I'm needing to rent points for may 18th at boardwalk with a preferred view we'd like Epcot. I will take a studio or up to a 2 bedroom. Thank you kindly.

There is no availability thru dvc for May 18th for studio, 1 bed or 2 bed at either BWV or BCV for any view.

Hi!

I am looking for:
Beach Club Villas
Studio
Check-in 9/29/2013
Check-out 10/5/2013

HI! We are looking to stay at BWV 9/12/13 - 9/22/13 or 9/19/13 - 9/29/13 I think we need at least 115 points, studio either standard or preferred

I need anything that boardwalk has for may 18 with a preferred view facing Epcot if possible any size just for the 1 night. Thank you

HI! We are looking to stay at BWV 9/12/13 - 9/22/13 or 9/19/13 - 9/29/13 I think we need at least 115 points, studio either standard or preferred

Here are my findings...

Boardwalk just had too many missing days all over the place. Most were missing 4 or 5 days here and there.

9/12-22
Only availability for studio
AKV Kidani at 148 pts
SSR at 132 pts

9/19-29
Only availability for studio
SSR at 132 pts

Laurie

Hi!

I am looking for:
Beach Club Villas
Studio
Check-in 9/29/2013
Check-out 10/5/2013

Sent you a PM about availability.
SSR is available at 83 point s but missing days for other resorts.
Nothing available at BLT, BCV or BWV.

Looking at 2 studio BWV for 9/20 - 9/24, standard view.

Is there any availability?

The system can't tell you the number of rooms available but to give you an idea..

Studio 9/20-24

AKV Kidani Savannah view 60 pts
SSR 54 PTAs
OKW 46 pts
BWV Garden/Pool is missing 9/21

All other views and resorts don't have availability. I hope this helps with your planning.

The system can't tell you the number of rooms available but to give you an idea..

Studio 9/20-24

AKV Kidani Savannah view 60 pts
SSR 54 PTAs
OKW 46 pts
BWV Garden/Pool is missing 9/21

All other views and resorts don't have availability. I hope this helps with your planning.

Thanks that does give me some ideas...the only other option we were considering is from 9/8 - 9/11...BWV studio standard(need 2 studios)...any chance those might be open.

Hi I'm wanting to rent points for may 18th at boardwalk I will take anything from a studio-2 bedroom. I would like preferred view. Thank you

would like to rent points for boardwalk studio standard or preferred 10-18 depart the 25.of Oct. 2nd choice would be beach club studio. Will consider a few days
if whole week not available. Would it be possible to add us to wait list if there are cancellations.. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter