CLOSED: 30 Points remaining for Rent @ $13 p/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

FischDF

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
No more points available. Thanks for all the inquiries!

=====================================================
I have 30 SSR Feb 2017 UY points available for rent. SSR is my home resort.

Remember that I can book any resort 7 months before your checkin date, depending on availability, & can book SSR 11 months before checkin date.

If you would like to inquire about a reservation please provide dates, type of room, & resort(s) desired so that I can check availability. Second choices are always helpful.

Here's a link to DVC points charts to help you in decision making http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-vacation-club/DVCpoints.shtml

I am a long time DVC owner and have rented and transferred numerous times; can provide references if desired. Written contract or invoice available. Paypal, Chase Quickpay & ClearXchange accepted.

You can PM me, post response to this email, or email me at bluevelvetmoon@gmail.com.
Hope to help you with a magical vacation!

Last edited:
I have 250 SSR Feb 2017 UY points available for transfer or rent, and the remaining points for rent only. SSR is my home resort.
If transferring, you can bank points transferred in, so these points have a 2 year life right now. :cool1:

If renting, remember that I can book any resort 7 months before your checkin date, depending on availability, & can book SSR 11 months before checkin date.

If you would like to inquire about a reservation please provide dates, type of room, & resort(s) desired so that I can check availability. Second choices are always helpful.

Here's a link to DVC points charts to help you in decision making http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-vacation-club/DVCpoints.shtml

I am a long time DVC owner and have rented and transferred numerous times; can provide references if desired. Written contract available. Paypal accepted.

You can PM me, post response to this email, or email me at bluevelvetmoon@gmail.com.
I have 250 SSR Feb 2017 UY points available for transfer or rent, and the remaining points for rent only. SSR is my home resort.
If transferring, you can bank points transferred in, so these points have a 2 year life right now. :cool1:

If renting, remember that I can book any resort 7 months before your checkin date, depending on availability, & can book SSR 11 months before checkin date.

I am a long time DVC owner and have rented and transferred numerous times; can provide references if desired. Written contract available. Paypal accepted.

Can these points be used in April 2017? I'm looking for 20 transfer points. I'm still in my 2016 use year. Does that matter? thanks!

Can these points be used in April 2017? I'm looking for 20 transfer points. I'm still in my 2016 use year. Does that matter? thanks!

These can definitely be used April 2017. They are good Feb 1 2017 through Jan 31, 2019, if you include banking.

Only problem is that I can't do a small transfer of 20 points at this time. I'd be happy to make a reservation for you that you could link to your own, if that helps.

Hi there! we have already seen availability so basically I just wanted to know your payment terms :) do you require all up front or are you willing to take a payment plan? This would be for sept :) Thanks!

Hi there! we have already seen availability so basically I just wanted to know your payment terms :) do you require all up front or are you willing to take a payment plan? This would be for sept :) Thanks!

That's a relatively small amount (I know, nothing's really small when it's your hard-earned dollars) so I would require payment within 24 hours of finalizing the reservation. Remember the 7 month checkin window for booking; Sept 8th as of today.

HTH

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter