CLOSED - 28 SSR points for rent @ $15 ppt - must use by 6/31/22.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmalonef45

DIS Veteran
DVC member since 2005. First time I ever forgot to bank extra points. My loss could be your gain.

Please provide me a PM with the following information and I will check availability:
- Resort Preference
- Room type and view
- Date of check in and date of check out
- Number of guests, including ages of any children in the group

I've rented points a few times and will negotiate the terms of payment upon finding availability during the dates you request.

There are now only 47 points available.
DVC member since 2005. First time I ever forgot to bank extra points. My loss could be your gain.

Please provide me a PM with the following information and I will check availability:
- Resort Preference
- Room type and view
- Date of check in and date of check out
- Number of guests, including ages of any children in the group

I've rented points a few times and will negotiate the terms of payment upon finding availability during the dates you request.
Looking for one night at a studio between 1st and 12th June at the Polynesian for 2 adults - would prefer Monday to Thursday as that would be cheaper - lake view if possible - sorry forgotten how to send a PM

Looking for one night at a studio between 1st and 12th June at the Polynesian for 2 adults - would prefer Monday to Thursday as that would be cheaper - lake view if possible - sorry forgotten how to send a PM
Please check your inbox for options.

It's my wife's account and she's at work. I'll let you know as soon as she texts me back. Thank you! I will also send you the confirmation email once she lets me know she got the payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter