• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***CLOSED*** 270 Points Available for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Poly is the only available resort for the date range given:

PVB - Standard = 77pts
PVB - Lake View = 91pts

All other Monorail resorts are showing no availability.

I'd like to move forward with the poly standard view. I can't figure out the pm. If you pm me I can give my info

Hello! Looking to solidify some May 19 plans. Need to know availability for several possibilities: (ANY RESORT IN ORLANDO)
May 19-20 (check out 21st)
2 Studios
3 studios
2 bedroom

May 19 only (check out 20th
2 Studios
3 Studios
2 bedroom

I can't figure out the PM on here, so here's my email vogeltile3@att.net

Hi!

I have rented points numerous times over the past few years from DVC members and saw your post. I am wondering if you still have points available for rent and if so, below is what I am looking for:

Points Needed: 129 (I think I have the correct points needed)

Dates: 10/26/2017 - 10/29/2017 (Thursday - Sunday)

Location: Bay Lake Tower - 2 Bedroom Villa (prefer standard view)
second choice would be Villas Wilderness Lodge - 2 bedroom villa

2 adults and 4 children (age 15,15,11,11)

Please let me know if this rental would be possible. I haven't been able to figure out how to pm after all these years and usually just email.

Hello all,

I apologize, I've been working with an individual and just got everything booked up for her. Unfortunately, the points were taken for her trip. I'll have to go ahead and close this thread at this time. I hope everyone else will be able to find the points they are looking for. Best of luck!

Mark

*** CLOSED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter