• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***CLOSED*** 270 Points Available for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSR (Preferred and Standard) is the only resort that has length of stay availability for the date range that you're looking at. Let me know if you'd like me to look up any other dates for you.
How about if we take weekend days out of the equation? Is there any availability for October 22 through 26 th?

Home Resort = SSR
Price = $13.50/point

I have 270 points available for rent. NOT TRANSFERRABLE

I have both rented my points to other individuals as well as rented other individuals points as I've needed them. I can provide references via phone or E-Mail for confirmation of my previous transactions. I am experienced, professional and accessible during the entire booking, planning and execution process for your WDW Vacation.

Some of the information that I will need when writing your private message to me:
1 - Check-in date
2 - Check-out date
3 - Room Type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom, bungalow).
4 - Top choices for locations (if there is a specific resort that you'd prefer, please let me know if you're flexible on Check-In / Check-Out dates).

Once I have confirmed the availability at the preferred resort, I will PM you back to get further details. Information you will need to have available should you want to move forward will be Full names of all guests (including ages of any children), address, phone number, E-Mail address and any special requests (please note that neither Disney nor myself will guarantee any special requests).

A point rental agreement will be used and once the reservation has been confirmed, will be submitted to the renter for review and execution. I have Chase for Quick Pay, PayPal, Google Pay and will accept check or money order.

Send me a private message with any questions or interest.

Thank you!

New
Looking to stay at wilderness lodge either may 23-28 or may 29-June 3
Studio
2 adults 2 children age 16,9

Hi! I'm looking to stay at the Boardwalk or Beach Club, 1 bedroom, September 17-23

(Days are not flexible but I could do split)

Thank you in advance!

How about if we take weekend days out of the equation? Is there any availability for October 22 through 26 th?

No resort has length of stay availability for the dates that you're requesting. AKL (Jambo and Kidani) as well as OKW have Monday Checkin - Thursday Checkout available. However, all resorts are showing as booked for that Sunday and that Thursday from what I can see. Let me know if you'd like me to take a look at any other room types or date ranges.

New
Looking to stay at wilderness lodge either may 23-28 or may 29-June 3
Studio
2 adults 2 children age 16,9

I'm sorry, the dates you're looking at are all pretty well booked up for studio reservations. Not even SSR has studios available for that date range.

Hi! I'm looking to stay at the Boardwalk or Beach Club, 1 bedroom, September 17-23

(Days are not flexible but I could do split)

Thank you in advance!

The only available one bedrooms that have length of stay availability are as follows:

AKL - Kidani - Standard View = 136pts
AKL - Kidani - Savannah View = 177pts
SSR - Standard = 136pts
SSR - Preferred = 161pts
OKW = 131pts

BWV has 17 - 21 available and BCV has 17 - 20 available.

Let me know if you'd like me to lookup any other date ranges or room types.

Wow! I didn't expect there to be such little availability in September! Guess all you DVCers know when to go :thumbsup2 Thank you for your help!

Hi, Looking for a studio from 9.1 to either 9.5 or 9.6.
Thanks

Hello, the only availability for length of stay is as follows:

9/1 - 9/6:
SSR - Standard = 61pts
SSR - Preferred = 71pts

9/1 - 9/5:
SSR - Standard = 50pts
SSR - Preferred = 58pts

Let me know if you're interested in either of these reservations or would like me to check on any other dates.

October 25th to November 1st, Studio Room, Any hotel that is available.

Good afternoon,

Here are the available rooms for length of stay on the dates that you've requested:

SSR - Standard = 92pts
SSR - Preferred = 111pts

Let me know if either of these options will work for you or if you'd like me to check any other date ranges.

7/7/17-7/10/17
resort bay lake, poly or any monorail property
studio room

The Poly is the only available resort for the date range given:

PVB - Standard = 77pts
PVB - Lake View = 91pts

All other Monorail resorts are showing no availability.

Hi there! I'm looking for SSR standard studio June 13, 2017 for just one night. Checked with David's and it's available but I only need the one night so I don't meet minimum booking:(
There will be 3 guests. I would also like to add deluxe dining for the night and ME.
I can provide all my info and pay asap.

Cheers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter