CLOSED: 265 Aulani Points for rent at $19 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhioDVC

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
NO RENTAL WITHOUT SIGNED CONTRACT - by both parties

Aulani points for rent at $19 per point
467 points in Dec 2023 use year and 450 points in Dec 2024 use year available.
For a large reservation a total of 917 points are available for reservations from December 1, 2023 until November 30, 2024

Long time (30+years) DVC member, Rented points via DisBoard, David's and repeat renters, over 65 rentals through the years. I've had renters return 6 and 7 times. I've had so much repeat renters I haven't rented on the Disboard for some time (one rental recently)

After I get a confirmed reservation I will send you a DVC confirmation and rental contract. I'll provide references from past renters on request. After you are satisfied with the contract and reservation I'll ask for a signed copy of the contract and a 50% deposit. Balance due 60 days prior to check in date. Payment by personal check only! No PayPal!

My contract is very close to what is available on the DisBoard. Please read the attached contract before contact. If you disagree with the contract please do not contact me. I feel it is important to have all items of our agreement in writing.

To make a reservation, I'll need:
Name (primary)
address
phone number
email
Names of all adults
Names of any children under 18 along with their ages at time of check in

Contact me via PM to start the reservation process.

Attachments

• dvc rental generic.pdf
    80.3 KB · Views: 19
Looking for a 2BR at WDW Febru;ary 16-19. Any resorts available?
Feb 16-19 2 bedroom available at:
Saratoga 135 points standard
Old Key West 140
Kidani Village 136 standard
Bay Lake 178 Lake View
Riviera 229 preferred

All others have no or just partial availability

Trying to PM you but I think maybe because of this is a new account? Can you PM me instead?

Hi ~
I am looking for 8/12-8/15 for 2 adults at Aulani.
Can you help? Thanks!
Michelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter