CLOSED 260 points for rent at $12/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for points 6/14-6/21. Would need at studio. Prefer a value at AKL or a standard studio at BWV. Anything available? Thanks! :)

Devons,
Neither of your requested rooms are available. Deluxe studios at AKV, standard view;SSR and OKW are open your dates.
Mary

Have you ever stayed at Kindani? We've only ever stayed at Jambo. What are your thoughts?

Am I able to add the dining plan and park tickets with you ?
We have not stayed at AKV so I can't help there.
I can arrange the dining plan but not the park tickets.
Thanks,Mary

Would you have points for studio standard view (if available) at BLT or BCV for 6-7 nights anytime between April 19-28. Please let me know. Thanks!

Would you have points for studio standard view (if available) at BLT or BCV for 6-7 nights anytime between April 19-28. Please let me know. Thanks!
Hi,
BLT and BCV are not available those dates.
AKV and SSR are open.
Thanks, Mary

We need 104 pts for a BLT studio on Sept 8-14th. We would also consider The BCV. Please let me know if they are still available! You may contact me at 865-323-8601 or ( Cherie @ infinitumart . Com ) Thanks so much!

Looking for a studio,3 night, 9/5-9/8 prefer Animal Kingdom but will take something else if it is available!.

We need 104 pts for a BLT studio on Sept 8-14th. We would also consider The BCV. Please let me know if they are still available! You may contact me at 865-323-8601 or ( Cherie @ infinitumart . Com ) Thanks so much!
Sorry, I am unable to book that far in advance as it is not my home resort. Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter