CLOSED 260 points for rent @ $10 p.p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummer1616

Mouseketeer
185 points available for travel now through 2012

75 points available for travel after Feb 1 2012

Paypal account and contract provided for your protection.references from past rentals.

would perfer larger point rentals,no 1 or 2 night stays.

ONLY 90 POINTS LEFT

Looking for Studio for Friday, November 18 - Saturday, November 26, 2011.

Preferably Beach Club, Bay Lake Towers, Animal Kingdom, Boardwalk...

Thanks!!!!

Karen

:worship:

Looking at a 4 night stay during marathon weekend in January.
Savannah view at AKV.

I need 170 points for a standard 2 Bedroom at AKV in March.
Please let me know if you can support.
Thanks!
Heather

Hello!

I am looking for a studio for 10/23/11 to 10/27/11 (4 nights, Sun-Thurs). Looking for Bay Lake, Beach Club, Saratoga Springs or Wilderness Lodge.

Thanks!

Open to any resort for 5 nights, date range November 4-14, 5 or 6 nights, split up is ok too. Studio or 1 bedroom. Thanks.

Hello there! Looking for pretty much anywhere from 10/14-10/17. BWV or BC would be my first choices. Both are around 47 points I believe.
There will be 3 adults in our party.

Thank you SO much!!!
~Jen

Hi. We're looking for 160 points for AKV two bedroom value for Dec 8-14.

Thanks!

Looking for the following resorts in priority order from 9/17/11 - 9/21/11

1. AKL One Bedroom value 79pts
2. Boardwalk Villas 1 Bedroom 87pts
3. Old Key West One Bedroom 89pts

tks
Mike

We are look for Jan 15 to the 20th or 21st. for a studio or one bedroom, BWV, beach club or animal kingdom. thanks for looking

Are these points still available? Looking for a 2 bedroom March 3-10 or March 25-31.

Hello....hoping you make it down to my reply and choose to contact me.

New to the DVC rental angle but very interested. As the title says, I am trying to take my wife and I away from 09/05 to 09/10. I know this would be short turn around so not sure what resorts even had space over those dates. Is there any way for you to find out what options there are for a studio and at what locations?

Similarly, we would want to add the Disney Dining Plan (1 table service, 1 quick service and 1 snack per person per night).

Please let me know if you can help. Thanks so much.

Looking for 5 nights at BLT 8/29/11-9/2/11. Standard view studio. I think the points needed are 82. Can you help me?
Larry Humbert

I am looking for the 2 bedroom villa at the beach club villas for Feb 22 - 26, 2012. I have a paypal account but have not rented before. I was told by my father-n-law about this website. He uses it all the time. I need 206 pts.

Hi, I am looking to stay at BCV 10/2/11-10/7/11 and need 145 points. I have 2 adults and 3 kids (one baby). Do you still have any available? Please and thanks!

Thank you all for posts,PLEASE BEAR WITH ME,my sister had a cancerous tumor removed Friday and suffered a setback today.It`s 10.30 pm and I just ate my lunch. I contacted MS today for the 1st 3 requests and have informed those people their choice was not available.

Tomorrow I will move to the next 3,so much for a recession.Certain accomodations are booked solid for 7 months from now. I will try to get to all of you .

Thanks, Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter