CLOSED: 26 points for RENT January 31, 2016, $8 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdggolf

Earning My Ears
We messed up this year!!! Our loss is YOUR gain! Email me directly at sdggolf@comcast.net with the following information and I'll be happy to see what we can work out!

Your Name
Telephone Number
Email Address
Disney Property or Properties you'd like to stay at
Date of Check In
Date of Check Out

We accept PayPal only.

Thanks!
Sean

OKW

I need 10 points for one night at OKW Deluxe Studio January 7, 2016.

If it's not available, can you see what studios are.

Sorry it's only for one night. Maybe when you get a big point request, you can check on mine too. I can wait!

I sent you an email with our info.

Last edited:

We messed up this year!!! Our loss is YOUR gain! Email me directly at sdggolf@comcast.net with the following information and I'll be happy to see what we can work out!

Your Name
Telephone Number
Email Address
Disney Property or Properties you'd like to stay at
Date of Check In
Date of Check Out

We accept PayPal only.

Thanks!
Sean
Any availability in a studio at Disney Alani resort for December 26 to December 31 for five nights thank you

Thanks for all the emails!! We're working hard to check all or your requests and will get back to you!

Just an apology for the thread title, we hadn't thought we had banked the points. Member services told us that they were banked points and therefore we cannot transfer them......sorry!!!! However, we CAN still obviously RENT them!

Can you check and see if any studio is available Dec 6-11 please? Ty

my email is joe_demarco37yahoo.com

Can you check and see if any studio is available Dec 6-11 please? Ty

my email is joe_demarco37yahoo.com
while we just sold the lot of them and only have 26 points left, I did go ahead and check availability for you anyways and don't see any studios available for those dates.

OKW

I need 10 points for one night at OKW Deluxe Studio January 7, 2016.

If it's not available, can you see what studios are.

Sorry it's only for one night. Maybe when you get a big point request, you can check on mine too. I can wait!

I sent you an email with our info.

Hi! I just looked through all resorts and don't see any availability for the night of January 7th. :(

Really!

Is that just for studios or no availability at all?

I would be willing to do a one bedroom.

In order:
okw, ssr, bwv, BLT, after that anything.

BLT is exactly 26 points for one bedroom. I would take that first if you prefer. Wilderness , Grand Floridian and Beach Club are over 26 points.

Last edited:
Really!

Is that just for studios or no availability at all?

I would be willing to do a one bedroom.

In order:
okw, ssr, bwv, BLT, after that anything.

BLT is exactly 26 points for one bedroom. I would take that first if you prefer. Wilderness , Grand Floridian and Beach Club are over 26 points.

Unfortunately I didn't see any availability for that date and also unfortunately the points are now gone. I'm sorry! Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter