CLOSED:258 Points for Rent, $11 a point-UPDATED--19 Left!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I am looking for either 38 or 42 points. I would like a reservation at the Boardwalk in a studio for June 22 and 23. Thank You. Judy

Judy and Kiki-
I'm sorry, my points that I'm renting expire June 1. Thank you for checking with me!

Hello,

Looking to take a quick girls trip with my little girl. We're looking at 4/28-5/2. I am open if you can only get part of that. I can combine it with a few nights through Disney. I am open to any resort, but would love to do BC, BLT, or WL as my first choices (if I have one lol) but wouldn't have a problem with any other resort.

You can reach me by email lruiz292@gmail.com I am also going to pm you my #

Thanks!

edtif,
I'm sorry my points expire May 31.

Thanks for checking with me--good luck on your rental!

I need 13 minimum but will take all 19 if you have any left. I am needing them for a cruise july 2012. I am very new at this and don't know how this works!
i do have paypal :)
I can't send an email address cause I have't posted 10 x.
but my phone is 405-880-7354
thank you.
Cheryl

Hi Cheryl-
I am not for sure but I don't think my points will work for what you are wanting, they expire at the end of May.

Hi there,

I am looking for 13 pts for a value view studio at Kidani at AKV for May 5th. If you still have points and the space is available, could you let me know?

Thanks!

gatorgirl,
I checked availability and it is not showing studios at AKL for May 5. Availability is showing at SSR--are you interested in that?

Hi!

I'd be interested in the remaining 19 points if they can be transferred...?

Sammy, these are banked points, so they can't be transferred. Thank you for checking with me. Burkelands, sent you a pm but no availability is showing right now for what you are wanting.

So, still have 19 left!

Sammy, these are banked points, so they can't be transferred. Thank you for checking with me. Burkelands, sent you a pm but no availability is showing right now for what you are wanting.

So, still have 19 left!

Awww...too bad! Thanks for checking :)

Hi there! Do you still have any points available? We're looking for a 1 night stay at Bay Lake Tower on May 9th, checking out the next morning, May 10th.

Let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter