CLOSED:250 AKL points for Rent/Transfer.$18pp.June24UY.Good to use at any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

fijidoc

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
I currently have 250 points that are good until 5/31/2025 to rent

If book a trip after June 1st 2024 cost is $18 per point. if need before June 1st of 2024 would ask for $20 per point since I would have to borrow points from the 2024 use year. If not sure what that means I can explain via messages.

I am not a frequent renter but have rented on a couple of occasions in the past when I am not able to use my points and would like to work with someone to help them make their Disney Vacation come true. I can also provide references from people I have rented to before verifying how easy I am to work with to make your vacation perfect.

although I have 250 points to rent if the rental requires more points to complete I do have access to more points to make the rental possible

For those that are new to the process I have listed some basic information below on how the rental works:
I can book at Animal Kingdom Lodge and Kidani 11 months before your arrival
I can book at all other Disney Resorts including Aulani, Vero beach, and Hilton Head 7 months before your arrival

I am also more than willing to look up any dates that you request for your vacation to find out if available and work out the rental process with you once agreement is made.

Please feel free to let me know what you are needing and I will do everything I can to make your vacation come true

there is deluxe studio savannah view available for both Jambo house and Kidani village for 236 points
there is no standard studio available for those times.

if interested in this possibility let me know

Kyle Rapp, MD

Hi is there any availability for 4th September to 21st September at AKV for a standard studio?
there is deluxe studio savannah view available for both Jambo house and Kidani village for 236 points
there is no standard studio available for those times.

if interested in this possibility let me know

Kyle Rapp, MD

If book a trip after June 1st 2024 cost is $18 per point. if need before June 1st of 2024 would ask for $20 per point since I would have to borrow points from the 2024 use year. If not sure what that means I can explain via messages.

I am not a frequent renter but have rented on a couple of occasions in the past when I am not able to use my points and would like to work with someone to help them make their Disney Vacation come true. I can also provide references from people I have rented to before verifying how easy I am to work with to make your vacation perfect.

although I have 250 points to rent if the rental requires more points to complete I do have access to more points to make the rental possible

For those that are new to the process I have listed some basic information below on how the rental works:
I can book at all other Disney Resorts including Aulani, Vero beach, and Hilton Head 7 months before your arrival

I am also more than willing to look up any dates that you request for your vacation to find out if available and work out the rental process with you once agreement is made.

Please feel free to let me know what you are needing and I will do everything I can to make your vacation come true
repost

Any availability for animal kingdom value studio from Jan 5th 2025 onwards? Looking for up to 10 nights but would be open to a split stay if all days aren't available. Flexible on dates as well.

I am looking for the Grand Californian for Sept.13-18th in a 1 bdrm. I know it might be a couple of weeks before you rent them. Thank you.

Hi! Looking to book vero beach first week of April for 4-5 nights. Do you have any points left?

Looking for AKL (Jambo House preferably) for Sept 7th - 14th 2024.

Let me know if you have any availability!

Looking for AKL (Jambo House preferably) for Sept 7th - 14th 2024.

Let me know if you have any availability!
ok I looked into the availability and they do have 1 bedroom standard and savannah view at jambo house for the entire week. standard view is 150 points and savannah view is 197 points

At kidani village they have all the types of rooms deluxe studio with or without view, one bedroom and two bedroom with or without view.

so would need to know what size room you are wanting to go further with this but that is what I show right now for the dates you are wanting

Any availability for animal kingdom value studio from Jan 5th 2025 onwards? Looking for up to 10 nights but would be open to a split stay if all days aren't available. Flexible on dates as well.
sorry did not get back to you sooner but out of town this wekeend.

ok so not sure how familiar you are with DVC and the points and how they work so if you already know this then sorry.

So as an owner at animal kingdom I do have the advantage of being able to book at animal kingdom 11 months in advance.
So today would be first day I could book for January 5th of next year and since it is exactly at the 11 month window right now could only book for 7 nights not the 10 you are wanting. I do show that studio rooms at both kidani and jambo are available. if you want a 10 day stay from january 5th to the 15th. then on January the 8th I could book the 10 days all at once since on that day could book 7 days beyond the 11 month window so that would allow me to book the entire 10 days.

If you would want to go later in January could do the same thing just have to do it 3 days past the day you want to arrive so can get the full 10 days.

Definitely if you want 10 days together in standard room best to book through owner with animal kingdom points.
I generally do not think would have trouble getting 10 days in a row in january like you want as long as you book out as soon as you can to make sure you get them before it opens up to other owners to use at the 7 month window which is when all other DVC owners that don't own at animal kingdom could book.

I hope this helped. message me if would like to move forward

I am looking for the Grand Californian for Sept.13-18th in a 1 bdrm. I know it might be a couple of weeks before you rent them. Thank you.
I only show a 2 bedroom available during the time you are wanting for 250 points
message me if want to look into this further

UPDATE ON MY RENTAL POINTS

I have booked one reservation using 197 points

I have approximately 50 points to rent or transfer left and if need more to complete your reservation depending on how much is needed may be able to rent out or transfer a few more

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter