CLOSED: 230 SSR Points for rent $12/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobmeyersSC

Mouseketeer
These are 2015 use year.

I have rented my excess points several times now and I have references on request.

Thank you,
Bob

Hi, I'm looking to book a studio at preferably AKL. 2 adults, 2 children, March 20-22

These are 2015 use year.

I have rented my excess points several times now and I have references on request.

Thank you,
Bob

Hi Bob, if you still have points available we are looking for a Sunday through Thursday stay in June.

When: Check-in on Sunday, June 7th and check-out on Friday, June 12th
Where: Villas at Wilderness Lodge, Old Key West, Animal Kingdom Lodge (Value), Boardwalk Villas (Standard), Saratoga Springs
Who: Three guests (Adult, 12 year old and 10 year old)
What: Studio
Preferences: If at OKW (Near Olivia's Cafe), others no preferences other than near elevators if possible.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Interested in a stay at Animal Kingdom January 3 - January 7 of 2016. 2 adults, 3 kids. Prefer a 1 bedroom villa.

Hi...I am interested in staying at The Grand Californian from 8/10-8/15/15. Please let me know if you have any points available. I have rented points in the past, so I could get you a reference as well.

Daughter would like to celebrate her 16th birthday, 7/14/15, at VGF. Flexible on dates: 7/13-7/17, would like at least 3 nights, possibly 4. Would be just her and I. So studio, maybe 1 bedroom.

I am looking for a one bedroom on June 6-10 or 14-18. Would prefer Animal Kingdom if possible, but it's our first time so would be open to suggestions. I have a 2 year old boy and a 6 year old girl. I've tried to find how to PM, but couldn't find it. Thanks!

I am interested in Old Key west Deluxe Studio or Bay Towers Studio May 7-11 2015. Please advise

Looking for either 2 studios or a 2-bedroom from 4/8 - 4/13... could book tonight! Can you check availability for me? Thank you!!!

I am looking for 104 pts. Prefer transfer, but if not I would need 21 pts for a standard studio at poly for the night of 5/20 and a lake view studio at the poly from 5/21 to 5/24.

I need 36 to 44 points.

Hi, I am looking to book the following reservation:

13th September 2015 - 17th September 2015 -

1rst option- AKV (Kidani Village)

2nd option- AKV (Jambo House)

4 adults

value room - 36 points

if value room is not available, then

studio standard - 44 points

mail: marceloparedes@hotmail.com

Also:

Do you do contract?

What's your payment policy?

can you provide references?

Thanks,

These are 2015 use year.

Thank you,
Bob
Hi I am a DVC owner trying to help a friend with a reservation. We do not have enough points to share with them right now. They are looking for the following and it is available

Animal Kingdom Lodge Studio
Check in: April 19
Check out: April 24th
2 Adults and 2 children Ages 7 and 9

80 points standard view
We would love to finalize this reservation tonight if possible.

Thank you,
Marcia Smith

It won't let me PM but I am looking for a studio at the Grand Californian 4/27/15- 5/2/15. 2 adults and 2 kids- 2.5 yrs old and 7 months old

Last edited:
Hi,

We are looking to rent at the polynesian in a studio from 8/15-8/22.....any view. 2adults, 3 kids ages 6,5,2. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter