Closed: 223 OKW points to rent @ $12.50 per point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OKW_Family

Mouseketeer
This listing is Closed.

I have 223 Old Key West points to rent at $12.50 per point. I have rented points for years via the DISboards, use a contract for your protection, and can provide references from any one of the many new friends I have made on this board.

I can rent 7 months in advance for any resort and 11 months in advance for Old Key West. Payment will only be due once a reservation has been made and you have reviewed the contract to ensure it has all the requirements of your reservation.

Please provide the following information and I will check for availability:

- Pfd DVC locations (top 3 choices)
- Check-in date
- Check-out date
- Room Type (studio, 1 BR, 2 BR)
- Room View (standard, garden/pool, ...etc)

If you speak to any of my many references, you will find I am extremely efficient at this and make this process very easy.

Hi,

Could you check the availability of a room for 11/9 & 11/10 at either BWV or BCV? I know it's a busy weekend because of F&W, so not picky on room type- would love at least a 1 bedroom, but will take anything.

Thanks!

Darlene

Hi
I'm looking for 2 nights - check in 7/14 check out 7/16
AKV studio savannah or standard OR
BCV studio
SSR studio
Thanks for checking :)

Hello! Looking for a reservation arriving Friday, September 27 departing Tuesday, October 1st. There are three of us traveling so we just need a studio.

First choice: AKL savannah view, Jambo house
Second choice: AKL standard view, Jambo house
Third choice: AKL savannah view, Kindani house

Thanks!

in need of 2 rooms for 2 couples checking in 9/16 and checking out 9/20. at prefer AKL Jambo savannah view studio, savannah view kidani, or standard view jambo.

Good evening - I'm looking to stay Bay Lake or EPCOT 10/02/13 - 10/07/13. There are four of us going (1st annual sibling trip) and we would prefer a studio or 1 bedroom. Thanks for your help, B.

Hi - I would like to know about availability of an OKW studio arriving 12/31/13, departing 1/5/14. Should be total of 66 points.

Thanks for your help!

Looking for bay lake (1) or akc (2) for either studio or one bedroom for 4 people any five nights between aug 10-18, 2013

Thanks

Hi,

11/10-11/14

Beach Club or Boardwalk Villa (Studios, standard)

Thanks

joe_demarco37yahoocom

Hi,

Could you check the availability of a room for 11/9 & 11/10 at either BWV or BCV? I know it's a busy weekend because of F&W, so not picky on room type- would love at least a 1 bedroom, but will take anything.

Thanks!

Darlene

Hi Darlene, I checked but unfortunately there is no availability for those dates, studio or 1BR

To everyone that has posted an inquiry, at the moment someone has requested all of the points. Thanks for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter