CLOSED: 221 points for rent @ $10.00 (thread closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mousedvc

Earning My Ears
221 points for rent @ $10.00 (good through end of Jan) Amount left: 221

$10.00 per point, no haggling

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PM ME AND FOLLOW THE RULES SHOWN BELOW!

Guidelines to communicate with me:
- we only rent, no transfers, please PM me
- include your text number and email when possible
- please include names and ages
- please list all resorts
- please send a PM
- If you are looking for October rentals, we are note making them, thanks

thank you kindly! pls be flexible so I can help!!!! SSR is appropriate on these dates as there is little left.

I would need 3 nights... from Jan30... unfortunately that means 2/1. Any chance you have points to rent for that Sunday night? If so, let's chat!

:thumbsup2

I am interested in a 2-br villa at BCV or WL for the nights of 1/21, 1/22, 1/23, and 1/24. Two adults, three children. Please reply if points are still available. Thank you!

Debbie

I saw that I need 60 pts for these dates for the Bay Tower/Contemporary Orlando WDW. I can't tell what the availability is for DVC points. As I understand it ...this would be 60 points and that would be all inclusive of tax, cleaning and/or $95.00 processing fees. As the DVC owner you would have to make the reservation? Sorry but I have never done this before. Then as I understand it I sign a contract and pay you the $600. ? Is that correct?

Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,

Cathy & Jack

point, no haggling

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PM ME AND FOLLOW THE RULES SHOWN BELOW!

Guidelines to communicate with me:
- we only rent, no transfers, please PM me
- include your text number and email when possible
- please include names and ages
- please list all resorts
- please send a PM
- If you are looking for October rentals, we are note making them, thanks

thank you kindly! pls be flexible so I can help!!!! SSR is appropriate on these dates as there is little left.[/QUOTE]

looking for a rental 12/9-12/18

Need a Studio (in order of preference) at BWV, OKW, or AKL (value/standard)

all PM's responded to as of today.

I have 121 points left (I can add some at a higher rate if you need em)

Sent you a PM for AKV for January 4-9.

Thanks!

Can you provide an update on how many points you have left? We're looking for a WDW getaway Dec 27 - Jan 4 (can move around a little if needed). Have no real preference on location.

Sent PM. Need points for AKV Dec. 6-10. Prefer Savanah @ Jambo but would take anything. Thanks.

looking for any studio for 8 nights, 12/29/14-1/6/15, i know the chances are small, but thought it would be worth a try! Any Wlv points would be awesome!!

Good Morning,

Just wondering if you still have the points available? I am looking for a 2 bedroom at AKLV in January for 8 nights. Preferably the 12th - 20th but we are flexible. Please let me know if you still have the points for rent.

Thank You!

Dan

all PM's responded to as of today.

I have 121 points left (I can add some at a higher rate if you need em)

Sorry but since I don't have enough posts it won't let me PM or email you. Here is my request.
I would like to to rent points for the following dates if available: (we are flexible depending on availability)

Jan 25-28 (3 nights) Sunday - Wednesday
Studio Standard view
BWV = 30 points
BCV = 45 points
WLV = 45 points
GFV = 51 points

phone is 8434787293 email shawnperkins at me . com
Names and numbers will be provided

Thanks.

Hi --

I can't pm you since I don't yet have enough messages. I am interested in a 1-br villa at AKL, Kidani Village, savanna view. I need 119 points, and the dates are 1/20, 1/21, 1/22, and 1/23/15. Three children, two adults. Please post a reply on this thread if points are still available and the villa is available for those dates. Or you can e-mail me at debkohn at aol dot com.

Thank you.

Debbie

Hi, I cannot PM-- I am looking to rent just 1 night, 11/16/14. Will consider any resort. Would like a studio if it is allowed for 5 people? 2 ad, 15ys, 13yrs, 4yrs

My contact, 860-605-4079 (text)

Thanks!
Kim

Interested in 3 nights, jan 16-19, in a 2 bed villa or any other room variation that sleeps 8, (ex: 2 studios). Sending PM as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter