CLOSED--214 ANIMAL KINGDOM VILLA POINTS FOR RENT @18PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

fijidoc

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
I currently have 214 points that are good until 5/31/2022 to rent.

I am not a frequent renter but have rented on a couple of occasions in the past and would like to work with someone to help them make their Disney Vacation come true

although I have 214 points to rent if the rental requires more points to complete I do have access to more points to make the rental possible

For those that are new to the process I have listed some basic information below on how the rental works:
I can book at Animal Kingom 11 months before your arrival
I can book at all other Disney Resorts 7 months before your arrival

I am also more than willing to look up any dates that you request for your vacation to find out if available and work out the rental process with you once agreement is made.

Please feel free to let me know what you are needing

I’m interested! Dates April 9-16; value 1 bedroom. I think it’s 217 points though.

I’m interested! Dates April 9-16; value 1 bedroom. I think it’s 217 points though.
I do show it is available and it is 217 points
I can make it work but I have to explain something to you first before can go forward
I would prefer to do it in a private conversation though
So if you would send me a private message we can discuss it further
In order to do it though you have to have a minimum number of posts for a private message
at the top of the forum page on rent/trade there is posted link that explains how to get enough posts so can send a private message
after you do that just send me a message and would be happy to explain further

Just wondering if you are a dvc member since you knew the points? If not DVC member have you ever rented before?
I am not a DVC member, nor have I rented before. I have been doing my research for the past few days, and I am pretty savvy and pick up on things fairly easily. I am a teacher and have off all summer, so I was able to throw myself into planning a trip. As a started planning, I realized spring break was our best bet as our daughter will be 1 month shy of 3.

I was able to make 10 posts. Now I am awaiting the 24 hr rule to be able to contact you via messages. Thanks!

I am not a DVC member, nor have I rented before. I have been doing my research for the past few days, and I am pretty savvy and pick up on things fairly easily. I am a teacher and have off all summer, so I was able to throw myself into planning a trip. As a started planning, I realized spring break was our best bet as our daughter will be 1 month shy of 3.

I was able to make 10 posts. Now I am awaiting the 24 hr rule to be able to contact you via messages. Thanks!
ok thanks for the information. No problem waiting until you get ability to discuss via private message.

when start to talk about specifics with the rental it is best to do it over private message.
also to make the reservation I would need your email and that can only be shared over private message. Just FYI never share your email on the boards except over private message.

So I will discuss further the details of the reservation and what is required and also why need to discuss further based on points you need and what I have available.

once you get ability just send me a message and will get into the specifics

Is anything open for December 10th for up to 10 nights? Looking for a 2 bedroom or 2 studios. Thanks
so for 2 bedroom over the 10 night span from december 10th longest is 2 nights
for 2 studio over 10 nights span the longest available is 3 nights

really only option would be to look into rentals already made and purchase those through someone selling it or through one of the larger renal sites

Hello! First timer here :)
Is there any availability for March 6th-12th, 2022, in the value room at 74 points?

Hello! First timer here :)
Is there any availability for March 6th-12th, 2022, in the value room at 74 points?
at animal kingdom there is no value rooms for that time. standard studio only for 98 points at both jambo and Kidani are available

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter