Closed 210 points for rent to be used thru 3/2023 @ $17.00 ppt. - HR-SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.

my1963vet

1963bluevet
Hello,
We have 210 points available for use by April 1 for rent @ $17 ppt.

If interested, please send us the following and we can check availability.

Please PM me with the following if interested:
resort preferences
studio, one, two or three bedroom
check-in and check out date
number of adults
number of kids (2-17)
number of infants
contact information

Thank you,
Brian :cool1:

Last edited:
Hi new to this whole renting points thing...these are for saratoga springs? Looking for something Feb 29-March 6th...3 adults 1 child (8) thanks for any help!

Hi Diana,
Saratoga Springs is our home resort, but we can use our points at any DVC resort.

Saratoga Springs has a one bedroom standard villa for 200 pts. or a one bedroom premium villa for 236 pts.
Also a two bedroom standard villa for 258 pts. or a two bedroom preferred villa for 324 pts.

Old Key West has a two bedroom villa for 266 pts.

Other resorts have only one to four of the days available from February 28th - March 6th.

Let me know if you have any questions.

All the best,
Brian

Hello,
We have 510 points available for use by April 1 for rent @ $17 ppt.

If interested, please send us the following and we can check availability.

Please PM me with the following if interested:
resort preferences
studio, one, two or three bedroom
check-in and check out date
number of adults
number of kids (2-17)
number of infants
contact information

Thank you,
Brian :cool1:
PM sent

Hi I’m curious if you have any points available and if so I’m looking for a 2 bedroom at any Disney World resort Jan 12-17th. 2 adults and 3 children ages 12,12, 1. Thank you.

Hello,
Currently no availability shows up for January 12th-17th, but I will continune to check.
All the best,
Brian

Do you show availability Feb. 3-9, 2023 for 4 adults in a studio at OKW, AKL, or Boardwalk?

Do you show availability Feb. 3-9, 2023 for 4 adults in a studio at OKW, AKL, or Boardwalk?
Hello,
There is not a lot of availability for the 3rd-9th. OKW has three nights in a two bedroom villa
2/6-2/9 for 108 pts. Other resorts only have single days. Only SSR does has 4 days from 2/25-2/9
in a two bedroom standard villa for 144 pts. Let me know if anything is of interest.
All the best,
Brian

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm a New Member here, so I cannot PM yet. But, I am interested in your offer if still available.

Resort: I prefer BAY LAKE (maybe Boardwalk Inn as 2nd option), but willing to consider other options if Bay Lake is not available.
Check-in date: 02/04/2023
Check-out date: 02/09/2023
Room type/view/size: Standard Studio preferred
# of adults: 2
# of children: 2 (turning 7 & 6 on trip) no infants

My back story (if you're interested): I was born in 1971 and moved to FL in Dec of 1971, so I'm proud to say I'm the same age as the Magic Kingdom. I grew up going to Disney's Magic Kingdom and got to go to Epcot by invitation only before it was open to the public. I was also in FL and was some of the 1st attendees when Hollywood Studios and Downtown Disney opened. I have SO MANY great memories there, and I'm wanting to share that experience (at least once) with each of my grandkids. I moved away in 1996 but try to visit every 5 to 7 years (more than that I won't be able to retire, LOL!). I've never had to stay in a hotel since I have family in Lakeland that I can stay with. But, I've always thought it would be awesome to stay at the Contemporary (or Polynesian) because those were the originals. Now that I'm wanting to take my grandkids and have some money saved up, I'd really like to stay on property for the extra perks it brings and to make their 1st Disney trip (and Birthdays) even more magical. I'm willing to consider some of the newer resorts that have the use of the Skyliner. I haven't been on the Skyliner before. :)

I hope you can help this NANA out. Thanks in advance!

Hello,

I'm a New Member here, so I cannot PM yet. But, I am interested in your offer if still available.

Resort: I prefer BAY LAKE (maybe Boardwalk Inn as 2nd option), but willing to consider other options if Bay Lake is not available.
Check-in date: 02/04/2023
Check-out date: 02/09/2023
Room type/view/size: Standard Studio preferred
# of adults: 2
# of children: 2 (turning 7 & 6 on trip) no infants

My back story (if you're interested): I was born in 1971 and moved to FL in Dec of 1971, so I'm proud to say I'm the same age as the Magic Kingdom. I grew up going to Disney's Magic Kingdom and got to go to Epcot by invitation only before it was open to the public. I was also in FL and was some of the 1st attendees when Hollywood Studios and Downtown Disney opened. I have SO MANY great memories there, and I'm wanting to share that experience (at least once) with each of my grandkids. I moved away in 1996 but try to visit every 5 to 7 years (more than that I won't be able to retire, LOL!). I've never had to stay in a hotel since I have family in Lakeland that I can stay with. But, I've always thought it would be awesome to stay at the Contemporary (or Polynesian) because those were the originals. Now that I'm wanting to take my grandkids and have some money saved up, I'd really like to stay on property for the extra perks it brings and to make their 1st Disney trip (and Birthdays) even more magical. I'm willing to consider some of the newer resorts that have the use of the Skyliner. I haven't been on the Skyliner before. :)

I hope you can help this NANA out. Thanks in advance!
Hello Jennifer,
Sounds like a great trip for your grandkids. February seems to be a very busy month for DVC.
Only one resort has more than a single day open from 2/4-2/9. Saratoga show a deluxe studio
which sleeps 4 available 2/5-2/9 for a total of 56 pts. Let me know if this is of interest. I will
continue to watch for additional options.
All the best,
Brian

Thanks so much for letting me know. I'm really not sure what I want to do now. I was really hoping to stay close to the monorail or maybe the Skyliner.

I am looking for one night 3/7-3/8, studio, Poly if you happen to have points and there is availability.

I am looking for one night 3/7-3/8, studio, Poly if you happen to have points and there is availability.
Hello,
We do have the points, but there is no availability at this time. I will let you know if
something opens up.
All the best,
Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter