CLOSED 206 points for rent @$11.00pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyHotDog

Mouseketeer
12/14/14

Hope all have a wonderful Christmas and happy new year and enjoy your magical stay at Disney, so happy to help create a wonderful experience.
Lynn and Richard

Hi Everyone!

We have 206 points available for rent @11.00 per point. These points must be used by Feb 28, 2015. Send us your reservation requests and we will happily look into availability. We've rented several times before with no issues and have references. Thanks and have a magical day!

Best,
Richard and Lynn

HI

Looking for either January 9-16 or 10-17 Studio. SSR, OKW, BWV or Contemporary (Bay Lake Towers)

Carol Sherman

Looking to go to Disney for 6 nights in late Feb (flexible). Need Studio or 1 BR. Open to Animal Kingdom, Beach Club, Boardwalk, or Wilderness Lodge. I would need magical express for 3. Do you have points and dates available?

Hi there! Looking for one night in a studio for Dec. 3rd. Preferred resorts are GFV, VWL, and BLT.

Thanks!

VP

I am interested in 2 nights, January 9 & 10, 2015. I don't care where at...but I need to accommodate 3 adults.

Thank you!

Hi
1/19 to 1/24 5 nights is avail at old key west if interested please call me at 203 762 5481
thanks
lynn

Looking for Feb 12th to 19th or Feb 19th to 26th at either Bay Lake, Boardwalk or Beach Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter