• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed 200 SS Points for rent. Can do 7 months out at other resorts $13 a point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am looking for a studio room for one of the following time frames:

Sept 17- Sept 25
Oct 8-16

I am flexible with the dates +/- a few days.

Thanks!

Hello, I'm looking for a studio anywhere on property. Check in 10/22 check out 10/29. We've rented several times before.

I am looking to book for a week from 27th August - 3rd September and I'm happy to consider a split stay

Ideally would like a studio for the majority but would also like a couple of nights in Boardwalk Villas (studio ideal but would consider one bed if unavailable).

I've rented points before on here, I'll be wanting to book immediately.

hi looking to rent dec 4- dec 10, 2016 somewhere on the monorail. Party of 7. Would prefer polynesian but we are open. Thank you :)

Looking to get a studio at AKV (Savannah), BCV or FWLV for 2 Adults from 12/09-11/16. Thanks in advance!

I am looking to book for a week from 27th August - 3rd September and I'm happy to consider a split stay

Ideally would like a studio for the majority but would also like a couple of nights in Boardwalk Villas (studio ideal but would consider one bed if unavailable).

I've rented points before on here, I'll be wanting to book immediately.
only SSprings is open for 101 points

renting 200 SS points or any other resort up Dec start day. email me at rosemarieharkins@yahoo.com or message me here.

I require 1/2 down when the reservation is made and the balance due 30 days after the reservation is done. Let me know the resort, and the dates you are looking for. Will send you a contract to sign and all payments by paypal.

thanks
ro
HI!

looking for a studio or 1BR 7/23 for 7 nights. dates are flexible.

thanks!

Hi! I am looking for 103 points for a 2 bed at BWV 2/16 and 2/17/17. I know we are not at the 7 month mark yet but I would be willing to book SSR for those dates (93 points I think) if you would be up for trying to switch it at the 11 month mark or possibly waitlist it for BWV (preferred) , BCV, VWL, etc? Thank you so much! I am a former DVC owner who has rented quite a few times before. :)

Looking for a studio at AKL for Nov 27 - December 1, 2016.
But willing to try other resorts: Boardwalk, Wilderness, OKW or SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter