• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed 200 SS Points for rent. Can do 7 months out at other resorts $13 a point

Status
Not open for further replies.

simplesimon

Mouseketeer
renting 200 SS points or any other resort up Dec start day. email me at rosemarieharkins@yahoo.com or message me here.

I require 1/2 down when the reservation is made and the balance due 30 days after the reservation is done. Let me know the resort, and the dates you are looking for. Will send you a contract to sign and all payments by paypal.

thanks
ro

Hi,

I'm interested in availability from Nov 4-13 for a studio. I'm not into resort hopping, so I'm only looking for resorts that are open for the entire period.

I've ranked my choices below:
1 Animal Kingdom Value
2 Boardwalk Villas Standard
3 Old Key West
4 Animal Kingdom Standard
5 Saratoga Springs Standard
6 Beach Club Villas
7 Boardwalk Villas Preferred
8 Wilderness Lodge
9 Bay Lake Tower Standard
10 Animal Kingdom Savannah

PMs are best to reach me. Thanks!

renting 200 SS points or any other resort up Dec start day. email me at rosemarieharkins@yahoo.com or message me here.

I require 1/2 down when the reservation is made and the balance due 30 days after the reservation is done. Let me know the resort, and the dates you are looking for. Will send you a contract to sign and all payments by paypal.

thanks
ro
I'd love to rent points for a 2 bedroom or 1 bedroom any resort Nov 3-10, 2016.
Texasmom

Hello!

I am interested!

Check In: 12/2/16
Check Out: 12/9/16

Rooms in order of preference:
1. Beach Club 1 Bedroom Villa
2. Beach Club Deluxe Studio
3. Boardwalk 1 Bedroom Villa
4. Boardwalk Deluxe Studio

3 Adults
2 Children (12 & 15)

Thank You!
Cassie B.

Hello!

I am interested!

Rooms in order of preference:
1. Beach Club 1 Bedroom Villa
2. Beach Club Deluxe Studio
3. Boardwalk 1 Bedroom Villa
4. Boardwalk Deluxe Studio

3 Adults
2 Children (12 & 15)

Thank You!
Cassie B.
you have to may for a studio and only SS is open for those dates in a one bedroom and the 5th person will not have towels or linens

I am looking to rent 178 points for Saratoga Springs.

1 Bedroom Villa
3 adults 2 children (12&15)

Since BC & BW are my first choices and they are unavailable, I am looking for Saratoga instead. However, I'd like to book with someone who would be willing to put me on the waitlist for Beach Club and Boardwalk for a 1 Bedroom Villa. Also would love someone who would be willing to put in room requests for our stay.

Thank You!
Cassie B.
Cassie.LynnB@yahoo.com

I am looking for AKL reservations from the 8th to the 18th of December. I would be flexible to do half and half at another resort also!

Looking for 1 bedroom at Bay Lake Tower or Grand Floridian for the week after Thanksgiving (11/28-12/3 or 11/29-12/3).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter