• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED:200 pts for rent @ $12.75/pt Experienced Renter

Status
Not open for further replies.

UtahsGoofy

Mouseketeer
I have 200+ points I am renting out at a price of $12.75/pt. Also willing to transfer points. I have had the privilege to assist many families create their dream vacation, I hope I can help you as well.

How I generally complete the transaction -

Contact me at lala@jex.org or you can post in a thread.

Let me know your :
Room Type (Studio, 1,2,3 bdrm)
Dates (check-in thru check-out date)
Resort preference (if any)

I will check availability.

If available I will need names of all in party, ages of children, address and phone number wished to go on reservation. I will reserve the room and forward confirmation email from Disney. Once confirmation email is received (generally a couple of hours) then I would look for payment via a mutually agreed payment method.

THANKS!!! Lauri :duck::duck:
lala@jex.org

Last edited:
Can you see if there is any availability for BCV on Sunday December 6th for a studio please?

It would be 2 adults and 1 child.

Looking for studios at BWV, AKL, SSR or OKW (in that order) from March 28 to April 2. I'm traveling with four (2 adults, 2 kids under one 6 and one 9).

Actually, in looking at the point calculators, I'm interested in any studio at 130 points or less. Obviously, less is better ;) but we're trying out resorts to figure out if we want to buy into DVC so we're not picky.

Hello! Looking for a Savannah View at AKL for just one night, the night of September 24.

Good morning! I am looking for a studio for the Princess marathon weekend next year. Myself and two girlfriends. Weds Feb 17th to Sunday the 21st. Preferably the BWV but BCV or BLT would work as well. Have a great day!
Thank u. Sarah

Sorry I can not reserve more than 7 months out at those resorts. You will need to find someone with BWV, BCV, or BLT as their home resort. They can make reservations up to 11 months out.

Hello I am looking for any property that will fit a family of 6 from December 1st -9th. I am not picky just trying to find the best value. Thank you!

Room Type - Studio
Dates - 9.16.15 thru 9.20.15
Resort preference - Bay lake tower

Jubeeanne, There is only one resort that has availability the entire visit.

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
I ask $12.75/pt
Here is the occupancy rules for Saratoga Springs. Depending on ages you may fit in a 1 bedroom, but having been in both with a family of 6, I would suggest the 2 bedroom.

Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
  • Studios can accommodate four people, plus one child under age three in a crib.
  • One Bedroom Villas can accommodate four people plus one child under age three in a crib. 5th guest can be accommodated, but must provide their own bedding and linens.
  • Two Bedroom Villas can accommodate eight people plus one child under age three in a crib. 9th guest can be accommodated, but must provide their own bedding and linens.
Hello I am looking for any property that will fit a family of 6 from December 1st -9th. I am not picky just trying to find the best value. Thank you!

TTC, I am sorry BLT does not have any Studios or even 1 bdrms on the dates, Here is what is available:
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House
Other resorts have only partial availability. Please let me know if you are interested by contacting me at
lala@jex.org or calling 801-836-1838 Lauri or Mike, we would be happy to assist

Room Type - Studio
Dates - 9.16.15 thru 9.20.15
Resort preference - Bay lake tower

Jubeeanne, Not sure why I can't send you a personal message, but if you would like to pursue this reservation contact me at
lala@jex.org or calling 801-836-1838 Lauri or Mike, we would be happy to assist. Thanks

Jubeeanne, There is only one resort that has availability the entire visit.

I ask $12.75/pt
Here is the occupancy rules for Saratoga Springs. Depending on ages you may fit in a 1 bedroom, but having been in both with a family of 6, I would suggest the 2 bedroom.

Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
  • Studios can accommodate four people, plus one child under age three in a crib.
  • One Bedroom Villas can accommodate four people plus one child under age three in a crib. 5th guest can be accommodated, but must provide their own bedding and linens.
  • Two Bedroom Villas can accommodate eight people plus one child under age three in a crib. 9th guest can be accommodated, but must provide their own bedding and linens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter