CLOSED: 175 SSR Points for Rent for use before 9/30/19 - $15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

cayennews

Mouseketeer
I have 175 SSR points to rent. They are banked and need to be used by 9/30/19. If you need a little more than 175 points, I can accommodate that as well. I have rented points to many people in the past, so I am able to provide references if necessary. I am asking $15pp.

Last edited:
hi , if you are interested in transferring point looking for 34 points to use for this year in June, I will have my 24hr to PM at 4pm today. just trying to upgrade my Reservation

I would but I already made a transfer earlier this year. I believe we can only make one per year.

Hi! Do you have enough points to book a 2bedroom for 4 nights, August 29-sept. 2nd? At SSR.

Wondering what might be available from Feb 25- March 3. Late notice I know but seeing if anything opens up.

Thanks,

Scott

Hi! Do you have enough points to book a 2bedroom for 4 nights, August 29-sept. 2nd? At SSR.
Hi. I checked and there are standard rooms for 142 points and preferred rooms for 176. I can accommodate either. I have more points. The 101 are just the banked ones I have that will expire at the end of September.

Wondering what might be available from Feb 25- March 3. Late notice I know but seeing if anything opens up.

Thanks,

Scott
Hi. There are 1 and 2 bedrooms available, as well as a treehouse villa. Points range from 196-226 for 1br, 254-298 for 2 br and 316 for treehouse villa. This is checking in on Monday the 25th and checking out on Sunday the 3rd.

For those I responded to, or anyone new looking at my thread, let me know if I can check any dates or book anything for you. Thanks!

Looking for 2 BR Villa on 3/22/19 and 3/27/19 at BLT or anywhere. Anything available?
I am booked for 3/23-3/27 but looking to extend a day in each direction.
Thanks!

Looking for 2 BR Villa on 3/22/19 and 3/27/19 at BLT or anywhere. Anything available?
I am booked for 3/23-3/27 but looking to extend a day in each direction.
Thanks!

Hi. On 3/22 there is a 2BR standard view for 57 points and a theme park view for 76 points at BLT.

On 3/27 there is a 2BR standard view for 48 points, lake view for 52 points and theme park view for 64 points. All at BLT.

Let me know if you are interested in booking anything. Thanks.

I have 101 SSR points to rent. They are banked and need to be used by 9/30/19. If you need a little more than 101 points, I can accommodate that as well. I have rented points to many people in the past, so I am able to provide references if necessary. I am asking $15pp.
I am needing a very last minute studio on January 24 and 25. Or just the night of the 25.

Points are still available. 101 banked that need to be used prior to 9/30/19. I have additional points if you need a little more than 101. Home resort is SSR.

Looking for a studio anywhere on property February 8 to february 11. Very last minute, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter